The Calm

(Just an obvious warning that I have officially destroyed the canon plot line... oops 😃)

It may be a little late to say but uh...I don't own Naruto. Only Arisu.

And thank you to the unnamed reader who kindly messaged me a reminder to use a disclaimer! I appreciate it.

———Terrible things happen to those who tamper with time——————-
————entire human souls are erased————————————-
———————entire nations crumble——and it was about to happen————because of his selfishness———

Sasuke felt a chill run down his back...and it wasn't because of the cold torrential rain pouring down on him furiously. Although, that might as well been the reason. He found it futile to try and wipe the water out of his eyes and merely stood there in silence. Sharingan active as be stared into the the blurred and faded distance.

Today felt different.

He glanced back down and continued to read.

Take care of her you freakish-red-eyed brat. There are lots of others you love her just as much as you do. Don't lose her you hear me?

I haven't seen any crow where I'm at now but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Yours truly, You-Know-Who (not Voldemort)

"You're going to get sick standing out there in the cold rain." Kabuto spoke up from behind the Uchiha, adjusting his round spectacles as he stared disapprovingly at the boy. "No. This won't do."

Sasuke scrunched up the letter and shoved it into his sleeve. Turning to glared at Kabuto.

Bold of him to assume he cared.

"Especially now..." Kabuto whispered to himself with a sigh.

Sasuke said nothing.

"Lord Orochimaru wants you." Kabuto told Sasuke. "He's waiting."

Sasuke walked passed Kabuto not even sparing the lad a glance. Kabuto clenched a fist.

Just a little more. He thought as insanity pulled at the corners of his restrained smile. In a few days...Sasuke Uchiha will be no more.

Or so he believed.

"Who the hell are you?" The swordsman growled at the masked man, spilling his jug of sake. The masked man paid no mind to the obvious aggressiveness, he merely smirked.

"I am Madara Uchiha." The man told him, authority oozing out of his voice. He approached with an air of arrogance. "I am the leader of the Akatsuki-an organization seeking the perfect world! A utopia of peace!"

Madara Uchiha...a ghost of the Leaf Village's past eh?

The man said nothing, took another swing at his bottle of sake, and sighed. Placing the sake down with a loud clunk he turned to the sharingan wielder.

"And I'm Zabuza 'not-interested' Momochi." He wiped his lips, smiling and revealing his shark like teeth. "Sorry. Not today Satan."

His fingers slid onto the cold handle of the Kubikiribocho. His only sense of minimal comfort as he stared warily at the orange masked man.

"Oh?" Madara quirked a brow from behind his mask, "feeling brave today aren't you? Or just foolish?"

Zabuza shrugged.