Never Come Back

Orochimaru pursed his lips. His tongue slipped out and licked Arisu on the cheek. She didn't flinch nor shiver. She merely glared at him and grabbed his tongue and yanked on it.

"Urk!" Orochimaru grunted in absolute shock as he struggled to get her to let go of his tongue. Like seriously? Who grabs someone's tongue?! Arisu gripped her kunai and lowered it towards Orochimaru's tongue. A sadistic smile planted on her face.

"Wa da fuhk?! Le ma tongh goh!?!!" He yelled. Arisu scoffed and released him. "If this were the real you I would've cut your silver tongue right off." She warned the clone, "Tch. Am I not good enough to fight in person?"

The clone Orochimaru grinned. Thank gosh she let go of his tongue, "On the contrary... you are much too risky to fight in person. Be flattered." Arisu scoffed once more as she tilted her head.

"You know why I am here correct?"

"You wish to kill me? Or make a deal perhaps...?" Orochimaru hummed, "how scandalous."

She scoffed, "If you dare set foot in Konoha...if even a single hair of yours enters Konoha...I'll kill you. And that deal..."

Arisu could feel the protest oozing out of her sword.

"Ah..." he smirked, "I see..." Had she fallen for his sly words?

"And we would have had a mutual enemy." Arisu admitted distastefully. Orochimaru stared at her with a thoughtful expression. "Where is your real self?" She inquired smoothly.

"With your teammates." Orochimaru shrugged casually. Her eyes darkened, "I see."

"Why come to me? I attacked your village and stole...the Uchiha." He asked in genuine curiosity. Arisu sighed, "What the Uchiha does is none of my concern. I'll take care of him the moment he becomes a threat to my village... and you..." She smirked, "Wouldn't dare turn on me. Especially...when you're dead."

Arisu was a terrific actor.

Orochimaru barely had time to exclaim in horror as Arisu's hands formed into the snake hand-seal and a resounding echoing explosions blasted in the distance.

"You-!" Arisu slammed his throat into the wall as wood crept up and coiled around the clone. A faint seal could be seen etched into the wood.

She smirked, "You're not dispersing anytime soon."

The clone Orochimaru snarled as she hiraishined away.

She had never intended to make a deal in the first place.

-

The real Orochimaru stood beside Sasuke, completely unaware of what his clone had just experienced.

"Hokage-sama!" "Arisu!"

She hiraishined right in front of Yamato-who she had previous placed a seal on-and turned to him. "Hmph."

Sasuke felt his sharingan deactivate as his eyes fell on the White-Haired Hokage.

It's her...

His eyes trailed along her form, memorizing everything they could of the one he had left behind. It had been years...

And yet his feelings did not change.

Sasuke could feel his uncertainty bubble up inside him...he ignored it.

Arisu glanced at Sasuke. Hatred. A burning hatred festering in her eyes.

He didn't need his sharingan to see that she had changed, not drastically, but changed. She grew up. Her eyes held a tired cold glint that wasn't there before. Sasuke wondered what happened.

Ah...that's right.

He happened.

"We're leaving." Arisu said suddenly as she glanced at Sasuke briefly. Naruto gaped, "What are you saying?! But we haven't brought Sasu-!"

"He's a lost cause." Arisu interrupted as she glared Naruto into silence. A painful throbbing sensation screamed inside Sasuke's heart...not that he let it show. "We will leave. That is an order."

Naruto scowled at Arisu, "B-!"

"Let's go Naruto!" Sakura forced herself to say as she grabbed her teammate. "It's Lady Hokage's orders."

15 seconds... thought Arisu with narrowed eyes, we have around fifteen seconds to escape before this place blows.

Arisu lunged. Both Kabuto and Sasuke tensed. In a bat of an eye, she grabbed Sakura, Naruto, Sai and Yamato and hiraishined back to Konoha. Then, she returned to Orochimaru's Lab.

14 seconds... she clicked her tongue as Orochimaru gasped. His clone must've dispersed in an explosion.

"Sasuke! Kabuto! We're leaving now!!" He hissed as he glared at Arisu. A loud rumbling echoed around them as the chain of explosive tags continued. "Deceiving me like that!! Damn you!"

She smirked cruelly.

"I was damned the moment I was born." She scoffed, "It doesn't matter."

Not anymore.

Roiyaru smiled at his wife. Tears falling down his face as he gently caressed hers. Her black eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"Arisu...her name is Arisu..."

She stroked the child's face softly before a deep sigh left her mouth...

And her hand went limp.

"Shurui...?"

"SHURUI!!!"