Can't Help Falling in Love

Arisu couldn't help but admit that she was wrong to have hated Sasuke for something he wasn't exactly at fault for. Of course this didn't mean they were best friends all of a sudden and everything was sunshine and rainbows but maybe...she could give him a chance.

"Sorry for the trouble..." Apologized Arisu as she averted her eyes. There was no way she would be able to look the young Uchiha in the eye now.

Sasuke couldn't hide his blush. He mentally cursed his terrible social skills and decided to do as he always did, play it cool.

"Hn. It was no problem." He said smirking, "but you really should stop falling for me."

Arisu immediately deadpanned and retracted her last thought.

"Is that so... then I'll just leave now to save the trouble." She said dryly, "I have lots of paperwork to do..."

"A-ah I was joking!" Sasuke said a little to quickly for his own liking.

Arisu raised a brow, "Hm?"

"A-anyways are you hungry?" Sasuke redirected the conversation, "It'll be my treat as a celebration for you becoming Hokage."

Arisu tilted her head slightly.

"I didn't know you knew how to have fun." She jested with a completely stone face.

"Hn. Whatever." Sasuke grunted, "it's not like you can do any better."

Arisu scowled. "I resent that." She knew how to have fun...and stuff...

A fiery glint sparkled in her eyes as she thought of a perfect way to prove she could have fun.

"There's a festival going on in the Akira district. It's been ages since I've had *tteokbokki." Arisu suggested with a growing smile.

"Then we should try that." Sasuke nodded.

And so the two young ninja set off towards the festival with no clue what was in store.

"..."

"..."

"You want that stuffy don't you." Sasuke asked although it seemed more like an accusing statement.

"...............No." Arisu shook her head although she hesitated far too long to have been able to convince anyone.

Sasuke gave her a look. "It's alright to admit you want something."

"I don't want it." She lied stubbornly. "I am the Fifth Hokage of Konohagakure and I do not want a...a......an extremely a-adorable stuffed bunny."

Sasuke mentally cooed at her cuteness. Gosh, she was perfect. Strong, beautiful, cute...Sasuke simply needed to convince her that he was perfect as well.

"Hn." He grunted as he handed the festival stand clerk some money and received a set of darts.

The goal of the game was to get as many darks on the bullseye as possible. Each set contains five darts.