Revenge

"HOKAGE-SAMA!!!" Haku yelled as he ran in, "I've been informed that UCHIHA ITACHI HAS RETURNED!"

Arisu did not yell or freak out. Instead she calmly thought of the reason why the undercover Konoha-nin had returned.

'The Akatsuki are searching for the Kyuubi.' She realized sharply as she stood up.

"Tell me exactly what happened."

Arisu never really pulled the Hokage card before. But when she isn't being allowed in Kakashi's hospital room? That's the last straw.

"Sorry kid but Kakashi isn't allowed any visitors." The ninja sighed.

Arisu glared at the ninja.

"I'm the Hokage."

"No you're not."

"Actually she is." A familiar masked anbu spoke up.

'Thank you Haku...' thought Arisu in relief as she pushed passed the ninja.

She walked passed the group of jounin and to Kakashi's side.

"Hey kid, what are you doing here?" A voice asked, "And-whoa there brat you aren't allowed here either!"

Sasuke couldn't care less.

"She's the Hokage." He said with a huff, "Arisu, what happened to Kakashi?"

She shook her head.

Suddenly a stupid ninja barged in screaming,

"IS IT TRUE?! ITACHI UCHIHA HAS RETURNED!!!!???"

Surely the Hokage was allowed to strangle someone right?

Sasuke's eyes widened as she turned to Arisu.

"You knew?!" He hissed in betrayal and hurt.

"And if you pursue him I know you will lose." Arisu said harshly.

"Hokage-sama," Haku called from behind his mask, "I'll go and insure Naruto's protection."

Arisu closed her eyes tightly.

"Then go. Just get Naruto and come back."

But no one knew whether she was referring to Sasuke or Haku.

"S-She's the Hokage?"

-

In truth, Haku wasn't needed to protect Naruto. It turns out that Jiraiya kept his promise in protecting the young Uzumaki.

Arisu regretted not telling Sasuke about Itachi. She did, but not to the extent that she'd ever change that decision. No, she's stand by what she did.

Jiraiya was the one to enter her office next along with Naruto.

"Hello Hokage-sama," Jiraiya grinned as Naruto frantically tried to get a glimpse from behind him. "Tsunade went to check on Kakashi."

"ARISU?!?!"

It was too much for the young boy to handle. His brain must've had an overload since he ended up falling to the ground in a dead faint.