Pool of Tears

"That's it! I refuse to do anymore D-ranks!" Naruto yelled while crossing his arms in an X formation.

"Naruto! Show some respect!" Iruka growled.

"Listen here, I'm a ninja now!" Naruto rambled on.

Arisu have Hiruzen a discret nod.

He sighed, "Fine! Fine...I have a C-tank escort mission..."

Sarutobi called in a special guest.

"Please escort Tazuna-san in."

A stout man who reeked of alcohol-sake to be exact- walked in grumbling.

"These brats escorting me?" He slurred, "I don't know...he has an idiotic face...."

Naruto scowled and charged at him, "Lemme at him!!!"

But was restrained.

"And that girl looks pretty fragile..." he said gesturing to Arisu.

Hiruzen snorted, "She's not. In fact, she's a bundle of mystery in herself."

Kakashi narrowed his eyes, so the Hokage did know something about it.

Kakashi wasn't in the anbu for nothing. He was going to find out what Arisu was hiding.

-
'I must be prepared for the worst...' thoughts Arisu, 'Tazuna is most definitely hiding something.'

She wasn't called a silent prodigy for nothing. She's watch from the shadows and observe like a predator stalking his prey...then he'd strike mercilessly.

And so she brought her Legendary Blade, the Sword of Shinjitsu.

'It's said to possess the spirit of Lord Second himself...' mused Arisu, 'I wonder...no, it is impossible, even for you great grandfather to perform even this feat.'

Eventually, the next day Kakashi showed up.

"Sorry I'm late I-!"

But his team was already heading off, following the pissed form of Arisu who clenched the hilt of her sword in distaste.

"Eh?"

Kakashi followed after them with a sweat drop.

Then he spotted the strange sword.

'I...need to find out exactly what she's hiding.'

Arisu slyly smirked, 'This is a game...a turn means a secret revealed...its your turn Kakashi.'

-

Kakashi wasn't the only one to pick up suspicious vibes from Arisu. Sasuke also noticed some anomalies but they were the opposite to what Kakashi observed.

How could someone so unnoticeable be on their team?

She rarely stood out in class. Naruto stood out as deadlast and he himself stood out as the genius prodigy. So how'd she end up here?

Even Sakura was top kunoichi!

Sasuke barely remembered seeing her except the few times Iruka asked her to answer questions that he now noticed, she answered all correctly.

Arisu was indeed a mystery.

He didn't know what or why, but he was going to find out.

His thoughts were broken by the sound of a katana being unsheathed.

"Oi kid! What's with that suspicious looking sword?!" Tazuna yelled, "out that thing away before you hurt yourself!"

Arisu said nothing, instead she suddenly yelled out and flared her chakra.