My Experience with NYC

Hi, yes this isn't an update sadly but I will have one tomorrow (or if I can write fast enough maybe one after this and then one scheduled for tomorrow) This is just me being stupid and procrastinating my work.

First off we have the sports aspect. At least baseball that is

So as a Texan (though I am English and tend to text like one I sadly am stuck with the old Texas twang just for having been raised here) and being raised around sports (specifically baseball) I tend to get a lot of hate when I travel around to different cities to stalk the Astros and want to be a tourist. There are a few nice places here and there, some people don't care if you're on a different team and still are thirsty as heck as they offer to buy you a beer or two but there is one hell that you most likely never want to mess with.

NYC. Baseball.

The Yankees aren't necessarily a terrible team and all but their fans are just absolutely terrible. My older brother has had beer poured down his back just for wearing an Astros cap, though he sort of deserved it he's a bit of a tit, a few of my theatre friends who have gone with me have been cursed out just for cheering when the Astros scored. Not to mention that one of the Yankees players had to TWEET OUT at one game (particularly a 2017 game the same year theAstros won World Series woot woot ) to get their fans to stop throwing trash and stuff at what I'm assuming as Astros fans and the PLAYERS because it was getting on the field and disturbing the game.

It was also a "family trip" so the families of the players were there and there was a kid who literally got drenched in beer for wearing an Astros shirt. It was so bad that they had to get security for escorting out the Astros players families when they watched the games.

So a tip from me to you, don't show up at a Yankees game wearing the other team's gear.

The streets and tourist attractions

Now I'm going to be honest I walked into Times Square and that was my first time ever seeing a stripper. I hate that moment of my life and I'm taking one of my friends and his two younger brothers who are basically my children because they're such adorable babies even though they're like 10 and I let them steal my food. That was me rambling haha anyways I'm going to be extra cautious when we pass through Times Square and all that because I don't need the poor babies to see naked ladies. Other than that it was truly beautiful. Most people would think taking the train would be easier and more efficient and yes that may be true but when you're walking through the streets it's so beautiful. You get to see so much and it's so exhilarating especially when you pass by all the broadway theatres! I don't know about y'all but I absolutely love cities so walking around them is so fun.

I even have two pictures left over from me joking around and acting like a tourist.

HAMILTON THEATRE!!!! This was the only theatre I managed to snap a picture of the outside for because we were in a rush for another thing we had planned

And then there's the oh so glorious (yes it exists I passed it on my way to Starbucks because we couldn't find a place for breakfast)
666 BUILDING

And then while I was in Central Park there was a pigeon and I sat down next to it and it flew into my lap which is how I got the close up picture for my profile picture on this account

And then while I was in Central Park there was a pigeon and I sat down next to it and it flew into my lap which is how I got the close up picture for my profile picture on this account. My friends had to pry me away from it because I absolutely love birds.

Honestly if you're a theatre nerd or you absolutely love cities I'd definitely recommend visiting New York. It's so fun and I can't wait to go back and finally see my first broadway show (ikr you'd expect me to have seen one by now) Not to brag but uh... I'm going to see Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen... and possibly maybe Hadestown and Mean Girls not sure about those yet

That's all of me rambling now! Goodbye! Update shall be sooooooon!