Chapter 1; Spider-Man

My name is Peter Parker. I'm 16 years old, go to Midtown High and oh yea, I'm Spider-Man. This is the story of how the Avengers found out who I am. Now this, is going to be fun.

Peter's POV

Beep...beep...beep
My alarm...hmmmm...my alarm...my alarm...MY ALARM. I wake up with a start and look at my alarm clock 7:15 it read, crap I'm going to be late for school. I jump up and get pull on some cloths grab my backpack and run out of my room.

The headmistress isn't here right now she's at work. Right that means no ready made breakfast. I don't have time. I don't have time. Ugh I just run out the door locking it behind me. I have to catch the 7:30 bus or I'll be late. Hurry. Hurry. Hurry. And I run then I see it the bus just pulling up to the stop, so I run.

I manage to catch the bus in time but phew that was a close one. I'm still going to be late but I won't be so late I'll get a detention. At least that's good right?

3rd Person POV

Peter just makes it to class on time going to his desk as the bell rings, he looks to his left and he sees Ned. Smiling Peter pulls out his notes. The rest of the morning was pretty mundane compared to others.

Peter finished 1st period and 2nd now he had 3rd lunch. He sat down at a table with Ned and Mj. They talked about LEGO's and star wars well peter and Ned did, Mj just sat there with her nose in a book like usual.

Peter went to 4th and 5th and it was a quiet day. But quiet meant something lurked behind the silence ready at any given moment. Peter went to decathlon practice after classes were finished and that's when the quiet broke.

"Why do I have to be first alternate? Peters not even here most of the time! It's unfair do you know who my father is? How much my family does for this school? He'll have you fired if you don't make me first alternate! Take Peter out and replace him with me!"

Peters POV

Flash. He was having another one of his hissy fit melt downs. That's when he noticed me he looked me straight in my eyes and walked right up to me. He got so close we were almost touching, he leaned to the side and whispered in my ear.

"Your lucky today Parker but one of these days you won't be so." And he walked away. What was that all about I thought? Why's today to special that flash actually told me I was lucky? I brushed it off, then joining the team in practice questions.

I leaned closer to Mj, "what was flash going on about today?" "Apparently his dads angry he's just an alternate and is threatening to take away his car privileges if he does get on the starting team" she just shrugs as if it's nothing. But I knew what I meant. From here on in until flash makes the starting team, my life was going to be a living hell.

3rd person POV

Now that decathlon practice was over Peter grabbed his bag and ran down the first alley he saw. Changing into his suit. Peter Parker was left behind because now. He was Spider-Man.
Peter stopped 2 robberies, a gunman in a store and helped a lady get her purse back from a pretty mean guy.

It was now 11:00 pm and he was about to turn in until he heard a scream down a nearby alley way. He rushed over and saw a man holding a knife to a woman. "Strip pretty" the man said, "that isn't how you should treat a lady man." And in one swoop the knife was knocked away and the man was webbed to the wall.

"Thank you, thank you." The woman said to the spider. "No problem ma'am it's a little late to be out here alone just be a bit more careful next time" the woman looked at him with sad eyes "I always hear on the news about these kinds of things, woman getting raped and if the don't let the man they get killed. I just, i just never thought it would actually happen to me."

"Ma'am I stop more of these in the run of the week then should ever be allowed, just be careful I can't always be there no matter how badly I want to be" the woman smiled and all she said was "go Spider-Man save another damsel in distress"

Peter laughed at this it was a nice premise that he was the valiant knight coming to the aid of a damsel in distress, but he couldn't stop but think someone was watching him. So he flipped and swung away as fast as he could around a corner down four blocks turn right, down seven blocks, turn left. Then Peter stopped and got changed behind a dumpster after he made sure he was totally alone of course.

Peter's POV

I walked down the street and by the time I got home it was right around midnight. Good time I thought, the headmistress would still be at work, I actually won't have to sneak in tonight. Even thought today was pretty quiet (for the most part) I was exhausted, and tonight I just want to go lie in my bed and sleep.

I walked up the stairs hearing the yelling, just putting my head down and walking to the door to my room and went in. It wasn't until I saw the fridge had I realized I hadn't eaten all day. No snack no churro from and old lady. I have high metabolism how am I not deathly hungry right now. Then I opened the fridge and there it was the hunger. I was going to devour some food and sleep.

Because quiet always yields destruction.

_______________________________
Hi! Author here! I know this chapter kinda sucks it's basically all stupid normal mundane everyday stuff but I promise you when I get into the later chapters your going to be wishing you could go back to this mundane chapter. Hahaha I'm just messing with you but I'm all seriousness I hope you will like my fanfic and enjoy!
P.S this is just chapter 1 so it's kinda short the chapters will get longer the more into the story we get.
Word count: 1023