Chapter 4; Avengers

"It's fascinating to go somewhere where you're away from everything. There are no houses, no buildings, no roads, no people. And a little less extreme hunting."

Peter's POV
It has been a week since my "message" to the avengers and tonight is the first time I've had time to go out and patrol. I don't know if they'll come but I kinda want the avengers to chase me. It would be one heck of a hunt. Avengers vs. Spidey the ultimate game of cat and mouse.

I went out for patrol and I was rounding the corner and there she stood black widow. Now?now it's time for the games to begin. All I have to do is get her attention and she'll use her comm to call the avengers and then when they get here that's when the game truly begins.

I have to make a plan first though. I can't go in half assed they'll me down and capture me, I need to come up with a plan for each and everyone of them. If I can take down one I can take down them all. I'll need something to counter each one of them. I'll have to take them down one by one because if they all get in the same place I'll be over powered.

After an hour of thinking it through I had a plan. Black widow is still going around trying to fine me, so I'll talk to her first. Then it's likely Thor will get there next, followed by if deployed hulk. But I better make a plan for hulk just in case too. Anyways then Ironman will show up followed by captain America. They'll have me surrounded and Hawkeye standing by sniper style.

I can dodge Hawkeyes arrows easy enough, I can deal with black widow and Ironman, but Thor and captain America. I don't know how I'm going to counter them. So here's the plan show up talk a bit, then flee. They're fast but I'm faster and more agile. They can try but they won't be able to follow me. Ha I'm dangling the bait and taking it away. Let's go have some fun.

It's about 9 pm and it's time. The sun is setting, black widow is standing promptly on top of a wide building with a great perch for Hawkeye when he gets here. Large enough space for every one. Easy escape with large buildings around. There's also an Oscorp billboard with avengers spray painted all over it. Everything tonight, right now it's all so... poetic.

I'm ready. I can hear uncle ben's voice in my head "it's time peter, go get em'." I cant fail here. No mistakes. And above all I can't I repeat cannot get captured, if I'm captured everyone I care about is in danger. Aunt may, well that's it aunt may. But that's enough, I will not let this go sideways. So come on avengers, it's time to play. And this game is rigged.

3rd person POV
"I'm telling you guys it's been a week I don't think he's going to show up. He's probably laying low while we freak about how impossible he is." She was about to go give up for the night even though it's only 9pm but then she heard it 'thwip' he's here I know he is. "Guys he's here quick I don't know if this is deliberate or not." Black widow said.

"Heya black widow how's it hanging?" Peter said. "Deliberate guys definitely deliberate!" Nat said into her comm. He could hear the frantic voices of the avengers on the comm saying "they're on their way!" And "hold tight we're almost there!" Peter just smirked behind his mask.

"So everyone's on their way huh? And here I thought you wouldn't stay true to my note and what was it the note said 'bring your friends' ha! Good to know you understood! Come on now let's wait, it'll be a party!" Peter said. "Why are you doing this?" Nat asked. "Well why else-" just as peter was about to respond the avengers all landed in front of him. He was surrounded and as he guessed Hawkeye was at the perfect position.

"Hiya! This is the first time we're all official meeting my names Spider-Man no need for you to introduce I know who you are, so hows it going? Good I hope!" Peter was rambling as he stood in the middle of the roof. "Ok Spider-Man you need to come with us" captain America said. "You need to come with us. Yeah nice try old man" Peter mocked while standing tall saluting.

"Why? This isn't you, every move you've made so far is planned yet you act like this just came out of nowhere. God, guys we just walked right into a trap!" Stark said. Peter smirked under his mask then clapped, "you're smarter than I gave you credit for stark, too bad it's to late. I just set the trap you walked into it. What happens next is entirely up to you."

"Well all of you to be exact, so here's option 1. stay in the trap I made and maybe there's repercussions or option 2. Leave, and never bother me again. Got it?" Peter said. He got the bait, set the trap, caught the prey, and now it's up to them. "Ahahaha you a mere mortal think you can hurt me? Thor god of Thunder? Spider person you have not thought this process all the way through." Thor said.

"Maybe not but that's why you're all so on edge isn't it? You've seen my intelligence, what I can do. But is that all? Is there more i'm hiding? See you don't know the extent of everything I can do and that scares the hell out of all of you. That means your on edge and bound to make a mistake like walking into this clear trap. That means you'll make more mistakes. I know things you couldn't ever imagine. So tell me avengers I've caught you in my web, how do you chose to get out of it? If at all?" Peter was trying to be as malicious as possible. He had to get these people of his back. Scare them.

All the avengers were awe struck with everything. They had made a clear mistake. They should've known this was a trap he's been gone for a week probably planning this. What would happen if they elected to not leave him alone. For the first time all the avengers were terrified that they put themselves in a situation that could kill them all.

Finally Natasha spoke up. "Fine we'll leave but answer my question from earlier first. Why are you doing this?" Peter smiled. He made sure they all knew he was smiling too. "Because avenger the games just begun and I'm having so much fun!" Then as if he was never there we swung off and was gone. He went around the corner and changed as fast as he could and made sure he could be detected.

"What do we do?" Was all anyone could say. The avengers went back to avengers tower, they knew they had to discuss it with fury but they all thought he would agree. They had to play by the spiders rules. Carefully step by step. In order to not lose the game.

Peter's POV
I just intimidated the freaking avengers!! I'm freaking out I mean I knew my plan was ok considering I only had like an hour to cook it up but I mean it worked better than I could ever expect. The avengers were afraid of him now and it was their move. And when people are afraid they make mistakes. Potentially fatal ones. I like where this game is going.

For the first time in a long time I feel like I actually have a worthy advisory. We were playing a game of chess now, and I just made my first official move. I wonder how the avengers will counter. This is so much fun. Fighting and being a hero is fun and all too but, nothing is like a game of good ol'chess.

They were the avengers and I'm actually fairing against them. This is amazing i'm having a blast. But like all games it's gotta end sometime. What I didn't know was how it was gonna end, And how long this game would last. But the games being played right now, so I have to plan for my next move. And be ready for any move the avengers can throw at me.

I know the game won't last forever, but what I didn't know was how the game was going to end. And how in the end I was going to come out of it more of a hero I am today. So let me start this story right. My name is Peter Parker and I'm Spider-Man. And this isn't a happy story or a family story, it's a story about how I 16 year old Peter Parker, Spider-Man, saved the avengers. And how they saved me.

"A life worth living is a life worth recording. Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living."

_______________________________
Hey guys! I'm really sorry it took so long for me to update. Just some personal stuff but it's alright now. Anyways this is where the true story begins with suspense and a narrative. Also do you guys like the quotes I put before and after the story? Lemme kno. :):):):):):)
Word count: 1558