Chapter 3; Unsuspecting

"Those who are victorious plan effectively and change decisively"

Peter's POV
The plan was set. All I have to do is wait. It had been a week since I came up with the idea, to hack Shield. I had my laptop set up at home ready to use the code I gather from the comm. I had to be quick because as soon as she realizes she lost her comm she'll deactivate it, and that would defeat the purpose of stealing it in the first place.

Ok here's the plan. Lure, distract, steal. Lure, distract, steal. Lure, distract, steal. Ok phase ones ago. It's about midnight my prime time. I see a simple mugging. Perfect. I jump above the scene. "Is that anyway to get what you want? By taking it from someone else?" I shook my head fake disappointingly. Then my spider sense hums. She's here.

She's watching from the shadows. Trying not to be noticed. I quickly web the man to the wall and return the woman's purse. Giving a nod to the woman I swing off ok. To the warehouse. In order to distract her I set up a camera with the flash so as soon as I go into the warehouse I'll swing in not tripping the sensors. But she'll be on the ground so she will.

I'm swinging as though I'm actually trying to get away from her. The more I try to get away the more real it seems. I swing into the warehouse and out the back making it seem like I'm the warehouse thus prompting her to go in. As she's going into the warehouse I crawl on the outside of the room to a small house and wait for the moment to strike.

She's there the mark. She takes a step and the flash rapid fires off, I quickly shoot a web to her comm grabbing it, and swinging home as fast as I can. I got it my ticket into the Shield data base. I swing into my room and quickly connected the comm to my computer. I obviously used a ghost ip so I couldn't be traced. Ha your not the only smart one Stark.

Natasha's POV
Sigh, another night chasing the spider. I hadn't found him yet but then I see a mugging and lone behold there he is swinging in making his stupid jokes. "Is that anyway to get what you want? By taking it from someone else?" Ugh, he's so stupid just take the guy down already. It's like he read my mind because the next second he's swinging off.

I follow, and he goes into an abandoned warehouse. My eyes go wide with surprise, did I just find where he goes when he's done his Spider-Man-ing? I sneak into the wide open end and then all of a sudden something's brightly flashing in my face. "Ah, what the hell" ugh one second everything's flashing the next everything's still. Fuck what just happened.

"Fury something happened-" then I realized my comm was gone. I started looking around for it, damn it's not here. I don't remember when I lost it. I retrace my steps which take about an hour finally I sigh in defeat. I pull out my phone and press "Fury". "Agent Romanoff hows our spider capture going?" "Uh he got away again. I know I know" "agent why are you calling me? Where's your comm?"

"Oh speaking of which I lost it, it's probably just in some back alley." "Romanoff report back to HQ , now!" Wincing at fury yelling I sigh in defeat and out my phone back in my pocket. I guess I have to go to HQ. I go, when I get there I walk in the room and guess who. "What are you guys doing here?" Before her sat The avengers. Cap, Bruce, Clint And Thor.

"Ah Daughter Of Widow how are the!" Thor said "Fury why are they here?" I said "because apparently your not competent enough to capture a simple vigilante" I mentally sigh "stark" I say as I roll my eyes. Stark. He is a dick. Enough said. Huff "he's a lot harder to trail then you'd think" "pft you haven't even gotten close to him have you" I just shot him a digging stare.

Peter POV
I finish hacking. And bam! I'm in! I jump up resulting in my knocking over my lamp. Hopefully it didn't wake may. It was like 2 am, anyways I got into the system undetected of course. First thing I do I look up 'Spider-Man' and a file comes up.

Spider-Man
Name: unknown Age: unknown
Powers: Climbing walls, webbing, unknown. Villains: shocker,vulture etc
Origin: unknown From: primarily Queens
Notes: mot much is known of Spider-Man. Very secretive, not easily subdued based on previous fights and recordings.

Hm they know nothing. Well practically nothing. This is good. But I can't help I want to see more so I start flipping through file after file going through the avengers files as-well. Then I land on a file of all Shields bases. Soon enough I find what they call 'HQ'. Hm, it's close. Don't think they'd care if I stopped by. They were looking for me. For Spider-Man.

I found the building that was disguised as a paper factory but was actually Shield HQ. I crawled in a vent of top of the building. Climbing trough the vents looking at every passing room till my spider sense went of signalling a familiar person was near. Black Widow. Ha it's pay back time. How will she like being spied on this time.

I get to the room and I hear, "What are you guys doing here?" Before her sat The avengers. Captain America, Hawkeye, The Hulk well Bruce Banner and Thor. "Ah Daughter Of Widow how are the!" Thor said "Fury why are they here?" She said "because apparently your not competent enough to capture a simple vigilante" "stark" she says rolling her eyes. Huff "he's a lot harder to trail then you'd think" "pft you haven't even gotten close to him have you"

What. All the avengers were in a room talking about me. What the actual hell. Ah what I mean she hasn't gotten the close but I mean she had orders to capture me not just follow me? What did they want with me. To experiment on me. Figure how I work. Take apart each cog and gear? I need to stop. I can't have a panic attack right now, then someone starts speaking. Grr Nick Fury.

"We need to capture Spider-Man." Nick fury said. "Yes but it's easier said than done fury. You don't get it but I've been trailing him for weeks and he gets away every time. I honestly don't know if I've ever even come close." Widow said. "So what the Black Widow legendary spy can't capture a bug" Clint said whilst laughing.

They were all arguing. Over me. So I had a plan. I had brought the comm with me, so as they were still arguing I quickly crawled over to another room and grabbed some paper and a pen and started writing. Hm this will work. Look out avengers you're never truly alone and now, your gonna finally know it.

3rd person POV
"Shut up Clint" "whatever stark you couldn't do any good" "you are all so petty" "shut up" "well what're we going to do" "not what Natasha's been doing" "what'd you say" "it's the truth nat you couldn't even trail him let alone capture him" "forever the arrogant stark" "what-"
Bang!

Everyone looked to the sound to find a piece of paper with a comm attached to a string?

Hey! Thought you might want this back Black Widow! I'll see you tomorrow at the regular time right? Bring your friends too! We'll have one hell of a party! -Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man!

Everyone was silent. "How?" Stark said "I thought his place was your most covert Op!" "It-it is. I-how did he-" fury stuttered. "Nat this means, he's known you were there the entire time." Clint said. "I told you fury, this Spider-Man he's beyond anything we've come across and we've fought aliens." Natasha said. "Bring your friends, does that mean he was listening the whole time?" Steve said.

"This Spider-Man he has strength rivalling hulk and Thor, accuracy rivalling Clint, patriotism rivalling Steve, flexibility rivalling Natasha, and obviously intelligence rivalling tony. All in all he is well rounded rivalling all of you." Fury stated. "How the hell do we fight this?" Stark asked. "We don't, we get him to join us. It's the only way." Natasha said. Everyone agreed, but were very wary going forward. Was this going to work?

"Luck favours those in motion."

_______________________________
Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter some might not make sense considering it's 4 am while in writing this but, how do you feel about the story so far? Let me know :)
Word count: 1511