|^3. Hidden Jealousy^|

3313 words 😲

Neymar POV

Yup bad timing. I didn't even know she has boyfriend. Hell it's Leroy Sané. I look down and I see his hands gripping her sides.

Makes me feel some time of way. No I'm not jealous. I refuse to be.

"Come on Mbappe. Let's give her a min," I said while dragging him outside.

Mia POV

Well that was certainly embarrassing.

"You needed to talk to them?" Leroy said while he let go of my waist.

"Yeah because they lost a bet" I said

"A bet really Mia" Leroy said while he laughed

"Yep now they have to hang out with me for 14 days and wear my old jersey to training for a week." I said

"Tell me why I already knew you wanted to hang out with them" Leroy said while he laughed.

"Because way before I was president I love watching it and I still do. Anyways before I talk to them HOW ARE YOU HERE!" I said

He suppose to be in Eithad Stadium training. That means he plays for Manchester City. The club that I used to play for.

Gabriel and I are were like best friends. He played for Brazil and Manchester City just like I did. I miss him. International break isn't until 4 weeks. I hated how I left that day.

I was sleeping until my dad woke me up and said "Were going back to France. I'm going to retire from being the President of Psg." I had no time to say goodbye to my team. That's how I met Leroy at Eithad Stadium. I was devastated that I had to leave him.

But we found a way to make this realationship work. When had international he come see me and I when I have like kinda break from work, I go see him.

To be honest with you it actually worked. We see each other but no to often.

"Well you know the season is ending and Manchester City is top in the table," Leory said

That means..
!!!!

"The final 2 games for the Premier League Trophy!" I said while smiling.

"Yeah. Sadly I have only two days to spend with you," Leroy said

Noo.

"We better make most of it then," I said while pulling him more closer.

"Oh we shall" Leroy said while gripped my waist.

"We could come back later ya know!" Neymar shouted from the other side of the door.

This motherf-

"To be continued" I said while smirking.

"Ok. I'll be waiting," Leroy said while he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Leroy opened the door. Neymar and Leroy shared this look for a sec. Leroy left quickly.

If I ask I know he's not gonna answer it truthfully. I'll let it go.

For now.

"Soo ask you can see you both lost. To the one and only moi." I said while smirking.

"pas besoin d'être un spectacle" Mbappe said while he rolled his eyes.

(No need to be a show off)

Attitude much.

"Okay so Ima pretend you didn't roll your eyes at me. So hanging with me is gonna start of with the Premier League final game since my boyfriend is in the final." I said