|^9.Comfort Me^|

2017

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Who the hell? I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone from next to me. It's only 5 in the damn morning. I set my phone down.Who could be fucking knocking at my door right now? This gonna be bad for work a little since I wake up at 7am and get there by 8am the latest.

Ugh what motherfucker can't let a bitch have there one more hour. I walked downstairs.

I grabbed my gun that usually is kept in a secret wall right next to the staircase. I walked up to the door. I have a peaking hole. I hate having to use it because I watch too much shows where the person sticks the knife through the whole and try to stab the person in the eye.

I open the peaking whole with my head a few distances back. I can only see a the person's black suit but not the face. "Who is it?" I asked. "A messenger for Mr.Bianchi," The man said. Hell nah he gotta be specific. My parents would of never sent a messenger. "Be more specific. Give me the first name," I said.

"Flavio," The man said. I froze. How the hell does he know where I fucking live? More importantly how did he get in here only family and friends can come in. I gave specific names to who can enter. That motherfucker must of took them out.

"I don't know who the fuck you are. I only know you have to do one thing. Leave my apartment right now I will not hesitate to shoot through this door," I said aiming my gun at the door. "Damn he ain't tell me you are a tough nut. Anyways I'm not here to kill you or anything. I was brought here so you can talk to Mr.Bianchi through a FaceTime call on this iPad. He's on the line right now let me get him to say something," He said.

I heard shuffling. Then he's voice came on. That evil fucking voice I hate. "Privet sestra," Flavio said. I lowered my gun. I open the door to see the man holding the iPad up to his chest. I could see Flavio. God I'm related that fucking man. Why did I have to look like him a little. I'm disgusted.

"Ublyudok, chert voz'mi, ty khochesh'," I said.

(Motherfucker the fuck do you want?)

"Why so feisty sestra?" Flavio said while chuckling.

"I don't like repeating myself," I spoke harshly. I don't care how I'm speaking to him. He deserves that since he wants me dead.

"I don't like your attitude," Flavio said. "Well we all don't get what we want in life do we? Why would I talk with so much respect to a motherfucker who wants to kill me the fuck?" I said. "True but I don't care," Flavio said.

"You got that right but I care about getting to work on time. Tell me this first. How the fuck did you find out where I live and most importantly what do you want and how the fucking did find out where I live!" I said.

"Well one you don't need to know and two. You know what you did a fucking a year ago," Flavio said with venom and each word.

"Um? I did a lot things last year. Care to elaborate what I did?" I said.

"You killed my wife. Anita," Flavio said.

"Who the hell is Anita? I never been near or even know you existed. I certainly never killed your wife Anita," I said confused. He must got the wrong person because I don't know no damn Anita.

"Yes you fucking did! I sent her to kill Kesha," Flavio said.

I felt rage. I wanted to punch something. Why the hell would he fucking do that! Kesha is Flavio cousin. Why would he sent his fucking wife to kill his family member. His own blood.