|^23. The Gala Dinner Drama Pt.3^|

No I just came to find out my I'm to nosey for this shit. She has red hair and is light skinned. I walked past people to get to there table. I reached his table. He looked up and are eyes met.

Time to play Ms.Boss

I pulled up the chair that was available in front of him. "Hello Neymar! Who is this you brought?" I said. Neymar gave me a cold glare. "This is my friend Patrisha. Patrisha this is-

"Mia Bianchi the president of psg. I read so much about your family," Patrisha said while smiling. Stop smiling it makes me want to kill you more. "Nice to meet you as well," I said while giving my best fake smile.

"Now you met her goodbye," Neymar said coldly. Patrisha pushed his head. "Why are you being rude to owner of the club. You know she could basically sell your ass," Patrisha said looking at Neymar shocked. Patrisha is right Neymar. Yo should listen to her. "Yeah whatever. Bet she'll be glad to do that," Neymar said while rolling his eyes.

This Motherfu-

"Patrisha can you give us minute," I said. "Yeah sure," Patrisha said. Patrisha left. "What the fuck is your problem?" I said. "My problem? I don't you tell me," Neymar said. "Look it had to be said to them. I can't date s player at my club. That would-be

"Ruin your reputation? You see you care about reputation. I thought you were just a strong, stubborn, nice girl but all you care is about reputation. I see that now. By the way I wasn't mad that you don't like me that way but the fact you wanted me to go inside. That makes it looks like your uncertain," Neymar said while he left the table.

That hurt. That's not true. But that I'd the reason. Ugh! I fucked up real bad. Ugh I hate how his right about the uncertain part. It looks like his not coming anyway.

~

They already did the auction. Everyone was shouting millions of dollars like is nothing. I know I'm wealthy but damn at least I'm smart with it. Patrisha was with him all night. Motherfucker I don't like that bitch.

Ugh stop being jealous! What the hell is wrong with me.

Everyone was slow dancing. My ass sitting down with my 3rd glass of champagne. Oh thank God I don't get too drunk of champagne easily. I'm a bit tipsy but the tipsy where a few words slur but not all.

Look at Eden with a beautiful female already. Eden gave me a thumbs up. I gave him a thumbs up back. Lucky bastard.

Kylian dancing with Alex. Wait Alex?!
She didn't even tell me she would be here. Lucky Bitch.

The lights dim. Everyone is fucking slow dancing but me. The girlfriends of each player are here. Guess what! My boyfriend didn't even bother showing up or responded to my text! A waiter was passing with four glasses of champagne on his tray. I stopped the waiter. I took all four glasses from him. I put it down on the table.

"I need them more then the people you were bringing it or if your just carrying it," I said while sitting down.

"It's... no... problem... Ma'am," The waiter studered to talk. "Okay have a nice night and find love because I'm broken!" I said. "Okay?" The waiter said confusedly.

Why the fuck did I say that? So how many champagne glasses I had. Three plus four equals seven. In total I'm gonna have seven glasses. O well I'm gonna be drunk. I downed the first glass. Then I soon finished the other three glasses.

They were some left over food on my late. I stuffed it in my mouth.

Neymar POV

Why did Mia had to look so beautiful tonight.

"I know why you really brought me Neymar," Patrisha said.

???

"You do?" I said as I twirled her around. "Since Bruna _______ You are happy that she couldn't come. Now your using me to get to Mia," Patrisha said while smirking.

She is Bruna friend. Hell no she report back to her. "The only reason is here is because Bruna didn't want to leave me alone so she you to go with me," I said. "I'm not actually her friend. My sister is. I'm Patrisha twin. My name is Rella. Patrisha didn't want to go so I decided to do it for her," Rella said.

What the fuck. Another twin?! First it was Jordan and Tom. Now we get new sets of twin. Patrisha and Rella. "I am shocked," I said I step forward with her. She made us stop dancing. "Neymar look at Mia," Rella said. I turn around to see there's seven glasses in front of her. She grabbed her fork and started to tap each glass with it.

For a moment there I actually feel sorry for her. "I see her. What's your point," I said. Rella smirked. "There's obviously something between you to," Rella said. Except for she doesn't she it. "Nothing at all. Just a strict professional relationship," I said. "Neymar I hate Bruna with a passion. I know you don't love her anymore. I saw the way you got tense when she came to our table," Rella said.

"Fine I do like her but I can't," I said while looking away. "Will start of something simple. Break up with the bitch Bruna," Rella said. "No. I can't," I said. "Ight but go dance with Mia. She looks hella lonely since Leroy didn't come," Rella said. "But-

"No buts. Allez!" Rella pushed me. Ugh this girl is so demanding. I walked up to her table. Mia was so focused on the glass and didn't noticed me. She started hit her fork on every glass.

What is she doing.

"Mia," I said. Mia looked up at me quickly. Ugh I can't stand her beautiful big icy blue eyes. "You have a bedroom voice! The way you said my name was soo deep!" Mia said while smiling.

A waiter was passing by. Mia stopped him. She took all four glasses of tray. "Thank you ma'am!" Mia said. She downed all four glasses and put it down on the table. The waiter looked shocked but walked away.

Yep. I should've stopped her when I had the chance. "Do you want to dance?" I said. She maybe drunk but she looks like she needs it. "Over there with all those people!" Mia said while her eyes almost popped out.

Yep definitely.

"Come on," I said while grabbing her hand. I grabbed her waist. She puts her hand over my shoulders. "You have buffy shoulders," Mia said while she giggled. That giggle is cute. "Thank you I know. This what get when you work out," I said.

"Are you still mad me. Please don't still be mad at me. I'm sowwy," Mia said with pleading eyes. Gosh I can't stay mad at her. She's acting like a adorable child. "No. I'm not mad anymore," I said. "Yay," Mia said like a little child.

I twirled her around. Her face came close to mine. Her eyes went to my lips. I can feel her tense up a little. Her touch is making electricity shoot through my body. She pulled my neck down and kissed me. I kissed her back immediately. I explored every inch of her mouth with my tongue. She tastes like strawberries.

This feel so wrong yet do right.,

I pulled away. I can't do this. She's drunk and don't what she's doing. The pout on her face almost made me return. "Your drunk... I can't do this," I said while looking away from her.

"Fine. Imma run away because I am no longer needed here," Mia said. She dashed to the exit. "Wait! Mia your drunk!" I yelled while running after her. I pushed pass through the people.

Mia had already open the door and got out. I got out.

"Mia?" Leroy said.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Leroy?" Mia said while stopping dead in her tracks.

Bitch?

1355