|^12. Beast? Ha Ha No. Right?^|

2 days later...

What should I wear to this game. I got it! The training jacket with black jeans. Usually when the president comes there in the box in there suit. I'm different and I like it.

I put my hair in a high ponytail. Ah finished. I went downstairs. I took the bread up top from shelf. I opened the fridge to get out the jelly. No peanut butter because it's way to chewy when I put it with jelly. In general it's to chewy. I took a banana.

I always eat light in the morning because I'm always out the house early. I finished eating and grabbed my cars keys. Off to work I go.

~•~

"Êtes-vous prêts à vous botter le cul!" I shouted.

(Are you guys ready to kick some ass!)

"Oui!" They all shouted back.

"Okay. Get back to training. Don't forget to use them legs right," I said while keeping a straight face on.

They all laughed and went back. Wait who are we up against. I took the paper from the chair.

St- Êtienne

Easy club. I'm not bad mouthing them or anything but there pretty easy. I put the paper away and sat down. I took of my shades from my shirt and put it on. Ah the breeze. I'm so gonna regret not doing the paper work today before tommorow.

"Mia," Jordan said. "Yes?" I said while turning my head to him. Why is he here he's suppose to be inside. "There's a guy outside saying he is your brother and wants to see you. I came to tell you because it's not Eden and I know that's not one of your brothers," Jordan said. I took of my shades and looked at him with wide eyes. "Flavio," I whispered. Why is that bastard at my work.

"Flavio? You know this person Mia?" Jordan said. "If I tell you, he's actually my brother can you not tell anyone?" I said with pleading eyes. Jordan eyes went wide. "No I wonder I saw some resemblance!" Jordan said. Gosh I don't look like that fucking murderer.

"Okay I will go deal with him. Just know the next time he pops up here. Throw him out. I mean literally pick up the bastard and throw him on the street. Do I make myself clear?" I said sternly. "Ok yes, your not gonna tell me why you hate him so much are you?" Jordan said. "If he becomes more of a threat. I will tell you," I said while getting up and walked right past him.

"More of a threat?!" Jordan yelled.

I ignored him and went through the tunnel.

Jordan POV

More of a threat? What the hell does she mean by that. The surveillance room. I think I should take the team because when she said that. The team could be in danger to whoever this Flavio is.

I ran up to the coach. "Thomas!" I said while tapping on his shoulder. "Oh. Hello Jordan! What brings you here?" Thomas said. "Gather the team were gonna go spy on Mia. I know that's bad but something is wrong when she told me something that could mean she's in trouble or the whole team," I said.

"Tu ferais mieux d'avoir raison à propos de cette Jordon," Thomas said.

(You better be right about this Jordan)

"I am," I said. I sure hope so.

"Ok I'll get them," Thomas said while walking away.

I will go get Alec, Philip, and Matt.

~•~

I open the doors to the entrance. There stood Flavio smoking a cigarette, wearing a black suit with his hair slick back. Blue eyes. There basically the same as my eyes. I hate that. He's a good looking guy and hungover his ex-wife. That's pathetic. I made a distance between us because I'm not trying to smell that and get second hand smoke. I just stood there staring at him, wishing that my staring could just kill him right there.