|^13. Losing Control^|

Mia POV

I'm breathing very harshly. How could this be possible? This shit is not suppose to be real. What the hell gave me! I could turn in to some monsterous freak. What if I can't control it. I stare in fear of my hands.

"Mia," Jordan said. I looked up at him with my tearful eyes. His eyes went wide a bit. "Woah... Your eyes. There glowing yellow," Jordan said.

I took out my phone and opened camera. I look at myself. He is right. My eyes are glowing yellow.

I put my phone away. "What do I do!" I said panicking. "Okay. Calm down and breath," Jordan said. I did exactly as he said. I breathed in and out multiple times. I see that my sharp claws are going away. "Did they stop glowing?" I said. "Yes," Jordan said. I think already knew that since I felt some kind of relief or something.

"I'm guessing you saw what happened on the surveillance cameras," I said. Jordan looked to the floor for a second. "Wait Everyone did?" I said. "How did you know?" Jordan said.

"Your heart is beating very fast," I said like it was a normal thing to hear people hearts from a distance. Wait the fuck. I can hear conversations from like a mile away. I can also sense when someone is lying that's how figured out Jordan. Whatever he gave me would be normally great super cool to sense when people is lying but, I'm a freaking monster. Or whatever shit he said beast.

"Well damn. The bright side you can sense when people are lying?" Jordan said more like a question. "You don't get it do you. You heard him! He said I could because of the shot he injected me with!" I yelled slamming the table. My grip on the table is tight. Like real tight. "Mia calm down. He also said you could control it and not die," Jordan said.

"But what if I can't? What am I gonna do then?" I said. I could just die any moment now because of this thing. That's even more scarier then dying the normal way. Jordan walked up to me. I took a step because I'm afraid that I could just lash out at him.

"Mia. You won't hurt me because your in control. You will always be in control. I hope. Disregard that. Now you need a hug. Let me give you one," Jordan said while his arms both open up. Gosh he's such a mind reader. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. A bone crushing that's for sure. "Jordan remember your a giant with muscular arms that can snap mine to twigs," I said. I mean gosh 6'1 with muscular arms. Not trying to die today or any moment now. He laughed and loosen up the hold.

My head started getting heavy. Soon my eyelids shut close. My body gave out on Philip's hold.

Jordan POV

"Mia?" I said while lifting her head. Damn it she fainted. I can't take her to the hospital. I need someone who is really smart and is like scientist. A scientist gonna try and kidnap her and observe. Someone who is trustworthy.

Tom!

How am I going to get her out of here without anyone noticing. Oh that thing when the bodyguards surround the person. Just gotta get the guys.

~^~

I'm driving the car a little over the speed limit. Thank goodness there's no cops tailing me. Ah Tom house is just up ahead. Tom is my twin brother. We both very different.

I parked in his driveway. Tom's house is far from other houses so that's good. I opened the backseat door, I picked her up from the backseat. I carried her and walked on to his doorstep. I ring the bell and knocked.

"Okay! Damn! Qu'est-ce que tu veux?" Tom yelled. Tom opened the door with his gun ready to shoot. "Put your 9mm girls gun away Tom," I said as I walked in with Mia. "Showing up with a body to my house. Sure I'll help you hide the body. The hell is wrong with you! Why did you kill this poor girl for! Wait isn't that? Mia Bianchi! You killed a former footballer who is now the president of psg! Nope. You on your own with this one brother. Nope. Nada," Tom said.

"Would you just shut up and let me explain," I said while putting Mia down on the couch. "Go on even though it's pretty clear to me," Tom said while he crossed his arms. "She faited," I said. Tom uncrossed his arms. "Then why don't you take her to a hospital?" Tom said looking at me confusedly. "That's the problem. The hospital can't find out what she is when they take her blood," I said.

"What exactly she is?" Tom said. "A... a... Beast," I slurred. Tom starting to laugh. He laughed more harder. "A beast! Nice one brother. No such thing!" Damn it what I'm about to do. I hope she don't kill us both. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup. I open the sink and let it pour in the cup. I came back out. Here goes nothing. Most likely our funerals.

I threw the water on to her face. She took in a huge breath and then her eyes glowed. She roared. She got of the couch quickly. "Mia calm down," I said while lifting my hands up with the cup. She stared at me for a good moment. Her face face returned normal. "Where am I?" Mia asked while looking around. She turned around. "Wait. Jordan weren't you just right there?" Mia said while turn her head a little. The corner of her eyes went wide.

She looked from right to left. "I see what's going on here. Which one is Jordan? You guys dead ass have the same faces. No beauty marks to tell the difference this gonna be hard," Mia said. Tom stood there with his mouth wide open still. "Mia. I'm Jordan and in front of you is Tom," I said. "Never knew had a twin brother. I knew you had brother but not a whole clone of yo ass," Mia said.

"Different personalities but same faces," I said. "Good because I know how you act so that's gonna be easy. What am I doing here though again? I remember me fainting on your arms. I thought you'd bring me to the hospital?" Mia said. "Mia they were gonna take your blood and once they find out what you are. They were gonna try to kill you or send of to some scientist to do test on you or something," I said.

She smiled lightly. "I thought you didn't knew that. Well thank goodness you did," Mia said. "So we finna not just talk about what happen or what?" Tom said still shocked. "My apologies. I'm Mi-
Tom caught her of. "Yes I know. Mia Bianchi. What happened? Who did this to you? What components did they use? Do you eat meat more then regularly?" Tom said shooting all these questions from his head.

"Oh I'm definitely going to be able to tell the difference," Mia said. "Tom I came with her so you can help her not shoot these questions at her all at once," I said. "It's not my fault. I'm very curious," Tom said. "Can you help her or not Tom. Your the smartest person I know that I can trust," I said. "Yes I'm going to help. She's fascinating," Tom said.

"Heard that. I'm fascinating Jordan!" Mia said while she clapped in joy. "Mia please don't," I said while trying not to laugh. "Do you happen to have any tranquilizers laying around?" Mia said. "Well.. yes," Tom said. "You gonna need them if I go out of control," Mia said with a sad look on her face. "Mia d-
"AHHH!" Mia screamed. Tom and I started to back up. Her had is looking down. "Mia?" I said. She lifted her head up and oh God! Yellow eyes, sharp teeth and sharp claws. "Mia are in control. You have to believe your in control of your own body," I said.

She started to walk up to me slowly. I  kept backing up. "Mia. Please!" I said with a little desperation in my voice. She lifted her arm. I closed my eyes ready for any sort of impact. Like slash and whoosh. I heard something fell. I open my eyes to see Mia on the floor.

1435