|^14.Your A Monster!^|

2011

I looked up to see Tom putting down the tranquilizer gun. "When she wakes up, she is most likely to be in control or not. So we're not taking any chances. I have a cage in my lab, I'll go put her in there," Tom said. "We can't just cage her like an animal. She's a human being!" I said.

"Look you came to me for help. I'm not gonna turn on her or anything but, this is the safest choice for when she wakes up," Tom said. That is true if she lashes out again. "Fine. Soon as she wakes and in control get her out that cage," I said while walking away to the guest room. "Got ya!" Tom yelled.

The man is a living headache walking on legs but, that's my brother.

-_-

Mia POV

I open my eyes. I take a look at my surroundings. I'm in a cage. Looks like a whole jail cage. I see that there is a huge table with a lot of testing tubes. On my left a mini desk with a laptop. I turn around to see a stairs leading up to a door. I'm guessing this is like a basement. I need to get out of here before I lose my mind. Let's see if I can bend these bars.

I hold on to the bars. I used all my inner strength. I pulled even harder and it did not bend or extend. I let go breathing hardly. Stupid metal freaking bars. I punched the bar and frustration. The door opens. I turn around quickly to see it's Tom. "Tom get me out of here. I'm going crazy in this cage," I said. "Yeah sure but, your in control right?" Tom said as he fiddled for the keys. "Would I be talking to you now Tom?" I said. For someone who's so smart, he's a little slow.

"Right," Tom said while he unlocked the door. I headed straight for the door. "Wait!" Tom said. "Yes?" I said while turning around. "I need your blood so, I can test it to help you control it or come up with a cure," Tom said. I hate needles. With a passion! "I hate needles Tom," I said. "Mia," Tom said while giving me a look, that exactly how Jordan looks at me to give up.

UGHHHH!!!

"Fine. Make this quick and no pain," I said while walking to the chair. "Can't promise that you won't feel pain," Tom said while he grabbed his gloves. Why did I even agree to this shit.

•°•°•°•°•°•

I didn't even get to go the game

I didn't even get to go the game. At least they won. "I know you wanted to go the game," Jordan said out of nowhere. My God, I could've killed the men for scaring me like that. "Couldn't you just say hi before you scared the bloody shit out of me," I said while putting my phone down. "Sorry," Jordan said. "It's alright. I really did wanted to the game though," I said.

"You do know your not obligated to go to every game right. Just the important final ones," Jordan said. "I know but, you know I like going to every game when I can," I said. "I know. There are other games coming up. Stop sulking," Jordan said. "Ok," I said.

Am I forgetting something? I look at the time on my phone. It's 8am. Today is June 7th. Omg. I promised I'd pick up Mbappe at 8:30 am. Good thing I'm gonna speed there. "Give me your car keys," I said. "Why?" Jordan said. "I promised I go pick up Mbappe from the hospital once he is able to be realised and today is that days. Also you drove me here so my car is technically back at Parcs de prince," I said.