|^19. Meat Crave Crazy^|

2559

I wake up remembering there's some kind of important event coming soon but, what is it?

***

I'm wearing a suit again. I'm just on a roll with these suits. My hair is in a messy bun. My glasses are on. From now on, I'm going to keep my glasses because I can't see shit sometimes. My phone vibrates. I picked it up of the counter to see a message Kylian.

K.Mbappe💝
So... Is Leroy planning to come to the gala?

What gala?🤨

K.Mbappe💝
You don't know? That's impossible 💀 The  annual Gala dinner that your suppose to he hosting!💀💀

WHAT THE HELL! WHY WASN'T I INFORMED ABOUT THIS! When is it?👀

K.Mbappe💝
In... Uhm... 2 days hehe💀🏃🏾‍♀️💨

2 FREAKING BLOODY DAYS?! Oh the person who was supposed to tell me is so dead!

K.Mbappe😍
Wait no! This might all come back to me.😧

Thanks for telling me. See ya!

***

I shut of my phone before he sent his other message. The person who does this is the director of events. I'm so gonna give her a piece of my mind. I suddenly remembered something. I open my laptop. I pressed email. I have five unread emails. I clicked it. The first one to pop up was Taylor's message about the gala.

Shit.

I was wrong. I never read her email. How dum am I! Ugh. Taylor maybe the director of the event but, I have responsibilities to do some of the work. I'll text Leroy later on, to see if he could make it.

***

I open the door. The smell of meat hit my nostrils. "Meat!" I said while licking my lips. The people passing by looked at me crazily. Meat. I need meat.

~~~

Neymar POV

The guys were chatting but, I wasn't listening. I just kept on thinking about Mia and what Fred said. He is right that I should break up with Bruna if I lost my feelings for her. If I break with her and for sure, I'll be lonely and Mia will still be going out with Leroy.

"Why aren't you eating?" Mbappe said while eating his eggs. I don't really feel like eating the rest no more. "I don't feel like eating the rest anymore," I said as I slid the plate to my left. "Are you thinking about Mia?" Mbappe said while he put his spoon down. This man is way to damn smart. "No. why?" I said. "Man don't lie. Your not eating. You usually eat and you were poking at you food like it was gonna move," Mbappe said.

Way to observant for his own good.

"Maybe-

The doors suddenly burst open. In came Mia. Looking beautiful as always. The room went dead silent. Everybody just looking at her. She started to snif the air. Uh-oh. "I need meat," Mia said.

Okay we got to get her out of here but, thank goodness the women weren't here. They usually eat after us. Only the team knows her secret but not the other guys. The medical staff, assistants, etc.