|^5.Club Celebration And Mysteries^|

I swear Neymar take the longest. What if he's doing this one on purpose.

I heard the door open. "I'm am pronto" Neymar said.

I turned around to see he is wearing and all black outfit. Interesting. It looks hella sexy. Most of the times I wear all black if I like both teams.

I'm wearing a dark red dress. Sleeveless. A V neck dress. My hair is down. Flat ironed. My eyebrows are done. I have on mascara and red lipstick.

That's nice. Nothing more of those eye shadow things. I think it's unnecessary.

Neymar stood there with wide eyes staring at me.

"Damn I look that bad," I said.

"No.. uh.. you look absolutely sexy. I mean gorgeous," Neymar said while he scratched the back of his neck.

Well
Then.
I'm just gonna ignore that.

"Thank you. Since you finish right on time. Let's roll" I said while walking out the door.

-∆-∆-∆-∆-∆-∆-∆-∆-∆-

The loud music playing. People moving there bodies. People taking shots. Colorful lights.

Yep a regular club. Club Sirena de Life to be specific. I look around to see the whole team all dressed nicely.

To bad they gonna meet drunk Mia for the first time. I know I promised him but I want to get loose.

I felt someone was staring at me. I look up to meet up with a guy who has the same eyes as me. The guy hair has literally the same shade of brown of my hair. What in the hell. Who is that guy.

He smirked and walked away.

WHAT
THE
FUCK.

I need to talk to my parents. That shit ain't right. I can't be looking at a boy version of me.

He's gone now. Imma forget about him for now and have fun. I walked on over to bar. "Bartender lemme get a White Russian," I said while putting $20 on the table.

White Russian. I haven't had that in a long time after what happened last year. I don't even want to talk about it or even remember it. All I remember is that it taste good.

"White Russian. That drink is strong," Neymar said

"I have my reasons," I said sternly.

There is a reason I'm drinking it today. I don't want to fucking explain why.

"Dang my bad. Are you okay though?" Neymar asked worriedly.

I'm A o okay.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said

"Here is your White Russian," The bartender said.