|^16. Neymar Sees The Truth.^|

My alarm went off. I slammed it shut. I lift my self of the bed to see my alarm clock on the floor in half. Oops. I slammed it to hard. I walk to the bathroom and do my thing.

~~~

My eyes are not glowing anymore. Thank God because I didn't know what else would I have to do. I'm wearing a suit again. I'm just on a roll with these suits. I pull in to my parking spot. I get out the car to see Bruna and Neymar. What is the damn girl doing here. Whatever.

I walk straight pass them. "Mia!" I heard Neymar shouted. I ignored him and went inside. Oh that felt good. I walk into my office and put my stuff down. "Mia I'm sorry that I let him do that to himself," Jordan said. I would be lying if I said it's alright. "I would be lying if I say it's okay but it's fine. You did your best," I said while pulling out some documents.

"Ok. I still do know how he slipped out my hands," Jordan said. "Oh. Where are the others?" I said. I now noticed it's just Jordan is here.

"Look at the time. Time for me to go hehe," Jordan said while ran out the door.

Hmm. Weird.

I put in my glasses and started to read the document.

Wait. No! I blurred out the door to the field. I was gonna come later on but Neymar might be in trouble. I look around to see the guys playing with ball doing there exercises. Shit I forgot he should be in the training room. I blurred to the training room.

I see Jordan, Philip, Alec and Matt just staring at him in one corner. God don't they know they look creepy like that. Bruna was there just watching him lift weights. My beautiful eyes. She didn't noticed me here. Good I can blur them out without her noticing but Neymar he'll definitely noticed.

I blurred everyone out one by one. The last person was Jordan. I grabbed his hand. I felt someone looking at me. I turned around to see Neymar looked at me. Bruna was distracted by her phone. To much staring. I blurred Jordan out.

"What were you guys thinking!" I yelled at them. "We were just watching them," Philip said. The lies they tell. There hearts are pounding. "You do know I can tell when your lying or not. I know damn well when Bruna was going to leave for something y'all were gonna gang up on him. Am I right?" I said.

They all stood there quiet. Oh my gosh there afraid of me. "Are you guys afraid of me?" I said sounding a little said. "No!" They all said. "Oh. Then why you all silent," I said. "We thought you were gonna yell at us and then put us outside your comfy office," Matt said. Ah so the silent one does speak. "You guys are overdramatic. I was not gonna yell at you. I was gonna yell at you if you hurt him. He's still a player here guys. That doesn't mean I'm gonna talk except if he goes back to Barcelona, I'll be jumping to sign papers," I said while laughing a bit. In reality I know I would be losing a great player.

I could always steal Dembele from them. "Good, so your not mad that we told the whole team what happ-  shit I said to much. Disregard what I said," Philip. "You guys act like my best friends more then bodyguards. YOU DID WHAT!" I yelled.

"We love you as best friends to. We'll be outside," They all said running out the door. Mm at least they did it.

Neymar POV

I fucked up. I never ever even let her explain but, what she could possibly explain that she's a monster.

I walked on to the field ready to train with the team. The team was standing there staring at me and coach as well.

"Hey is this supposed to be a welcome back?" I said. They didn't reply and just stood there staring at me. Mbappe walked up to me. I was not expecting him to do that. He punched me. "Kylian what the hell?" I said.