|^21.The Gala Dinner Day Pt.1^|

I wake up feeling refreshed. Hmm. I have never woke up before my alarm.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Only a minute early. Ew. I usually value that minute. A minute waisted. I take my phone and open messages. Leroy did not reply back. I guess he's not coming. Ugh. Now, I'm gonna be lonely while the guys have their girlfriends with them.

It was sweet how Neymar picked me up. I know, I was knocked out. He carried me up the stairs to. Too kind. I get of the bed. I check a sticky note that I put up on the wall.

Gala at 7pm.

That is a hour before practice ends. My apartment is like 25 mins away. By the time I get home it's gonna be 6:25 pm. Shit I don't have enough time. I like taking long showers. I have to cut that down to 15mins ugh. Let me go get ready.

~'•'~'•'~'•'~

This time I'm wearing the training gear. The red set.

I'm feeling red-tastic

I'm feeling red-tastic. Get it. I know it's a cringy joke. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on my glasses. I do my light make up consisting mascara, lip balm and eyebrows. I get out my room and walk downstairs. I sniff the air. Neymar's scent is on the couch. It could be just his cologne, I hope.

I made small steps towards the couch. I peak over and see him sleeping on the couch peacefully. Damn it. He should've went home. Bruna is gonna question his whereabouts and I do not want any drama. I will drop the bitch down if she bothers me.

I cleared my throat. "NEYMAR POR QUE VOCÊ ESTÁ NO MEU SOFÁ?!" I shouted with a Brazilian accent. "Nenhuma mãe! Eu vou limpá-lo agora," Neymar said while he fell of the couch.

(Neymar why are you on my sofa?)

(No mom! I'll go clean it right now)

I started to laugh. Neymar got of the floor. He's hair is all messy. He's shirt is of. Damn the boy looks way to delicious now. "I though you were my mother, what the hell?!" Neymar said while he yawned. Thank goodness he didn't catch me checking him out this time.

"I just wanted to see your reaction well that reaction took a funny turn," I said while laughing. "You know you can be annoying right," Neymar said. "Mhmm I know. Go take a shower. You need it," I say as I walk to the kitchen.

15 mins later...

Damn this Wattpad book is interesting. The footballer is in love with a fan but he has a girlfriend and the fan has a boyfriend. This is fanfiction book of Eden. I saw my name it so I started reading it. Ooo here comes me.

"Just break up with the bitch. I told you I never liked her and she doesn't like me," Mia said to her brother.

"That's outrageous sis. She likes you," Eden said. "You lil stupid chienne," Mia said as she smacked him right up in the head. "Ow. Your totally being unfair right now," Eden said as he rubbed the back of his head.