|^20. Keeping A Close Eye On^|

Kylian POV

I wake up and yawn. The other guys are still sleeping. Where's Neymar? I walk up to the door. I opened it. What I'm seeing is a whole damn surprise. Mia's arms wrapped around Neymar neck and her leg over Neymar.

Very... Fascinating position. I cleared my throat. They did not budge one bit. I cleared my throat even louder. Mia lifted her head quickly. Her eyes are red. She looks to the floor and gasps when she sees Neymar next to her.

I busted out laughing. She quickly gets of him. Neymar wakes up. "Why the hell was I on top of him!" Mia shouted. I look to Neymar. "You lied on me when you were in your... Um... Wolf form," Neymar said while he scratched the back of his head.

"I remember somethings I did but I don't remember that," Mia said looking confusedly. "I'll just leave. I'll be at the window if you guys need me," I said while walking out the door.

Mia POV

What the fuck did I do last night? Not gonna lie he was warm but that's not the point. Leroy doesn't know about my panic room wait how the hell do they know about the panic room? I don't remember anything after I left my house and I remember some parts of what happened last night.

"Your wondering what happened right?" Neymar said while he lift himself of the ground. "Yes," I said. "You basically was trying to kill anyone if they don't give you meat," Neymar said. "Why? I would never," I said. "Tom said it was because of a full moon," Neymar said. Full moon? "How is the moon involved in this. I know now that I'm not only a beast but what the moon gotta do with this?!" I said.

"That is a great question," Tom said while entering. We both turned to him. I see Mbappe head peaking from the door. "Mbappe I can see you," I said. "I can see you as well," Mbappe said. "Don't be smart with me Mbappe," I said. "Well as I was saying. We need the scientist that created that. What we need to do is kidnap her. I know that's crazy but we all know she won't come willingly," Tom said.

"Hold up. Ain't no one kidnapping no one Tom," Jordan said. "I'm not kidnapping anyone," I said. Damn they were all here? "I heard kidnapping. Why are we kidnapping?" Philip said. I push through guys put the door. I see Alec and Matt standing there as well. "How the fuck did you all get in here!" I shouted. This room. This was never supposed to be used but I know this was a emergency. I just don't know how I did this willingly.

"You told us about it. Passed out then ate meat and then put your hand on that hand scanner thing. Then boom we all in here," Mbappe said.

I can't believe I'm saying this but the moon kinda made me high. Well at least I made it through the day without anyone noticing. "I need a shower," I said as I made my way out.

~~~

I'm sitting down and eating a jelly sandwich. The other guys sitting and watching me eat. This is not how my mornings go. "Can y'all stop staring at me for a fucking second. Geeze it's not like I'm gonna go crazy on you guys again," I said. "Don't say that. You don't know that," Tom said. These guys are gonna be the death of me.

"Okay go home. I have some shopping to do for tomorrow's gala," I said. "I can come with you!" Neymar said abruptly. "Hell no," I said. I don't need a shadow watching my every damn move. I need to breath. "It's either him or were all coming," Tom said.

"Let me think about it," I said. I blurred out the door. "Okay I did not expect that!" Jordan said. "Well what are we waiting for! She is going in her car," Philip said.

By the time they reach the parking lot. I'll be gone. Suckers. I heard footsteps approaching the door. I blurred away.

~√~