Deflowered

Mia's head snapped up when she heard a chime, signalling that someone had entered the store.

She had been waiting in the booth for Damien to arrive and he did not disappoint, showing up a mere ten minutes later.

Her eyes lit up at seeing his large bulky form and she stumbled out of her seat to approach him.

"Damien" She called.

Her voice caused a few heads to turn and she lowered her eyes in embarrassment, a faint blush spreading on her cheeks.

Damien chuckled and walked over to the blonde. He placed his hand on the small of her back as he led her back to the booth and whispered in her ear.

"Baby, what are you wearing?" He whispered lowly.

His breath fanned across her neck, causing her to shiver. She took notice of her pyjamas and her face flushed.

"I kind of just ran out of the house, so I didn't have time to change" She murmured while playing with the end of her sweater.

Damien hummed and caressed her bare thigh. Before he could continue speaking, a large shadow casted over them.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure everything turned out okay" The cashier paused and looked between the couple. "With the phone call and everything." He finished.

Mia opened her mouth to reply, but Damien beat her to it.

"Not that it's any of your business but yes, everything's fine now." He clipped.

The younger employee widened his eyes at Damien's aggressive tone and stammered out a weak "okay" before retreating back to the front counter.

Mia frowned at Damien's behaviour and lightly tapped his shoulder.

"He was the one who lent me the phone to call you. You didn't have to be so rude."

Damien pulled his eyes away from the back of the cashier to meet hers and she almost gasped at the intensity of his gaze.

"I'm not a very nice man baby." He squeezed her hips before continuing. "And I don't like when random men try to talk to what's mine."

Mia rose a brow at his statement and lack of apology. "But you're nice to me."

Damien brushed blonde strands behind her ear and caressed her cheeks.

"And only you."

Mia tried to cross her arms in mock anger but ended up giggling and breaking her façade once Damien's fingers tickled her sides.

"Stop, I'm mad at you" She protested between laughs.

"Are you? I can't tell." Damien replied with a dimpled smile.

They had obviously forgotten that they were in a coffee shop, lost in their own world. However, Mia could feel numerous eyes on her and she pulled away from Damien's embrace in embarrassment.

Damien ran his fingers through her hair and looked in the direction of the nosey customers, causing them to instantly avert their wandering gazes.

His nostrils flared and his eyes rolled at their incessant behaviour, deciding to leave the small shop and take Mia back to his house.

"Baby, let's go." He urged giving her a slight push to exit the booth.

Mia stood up and set her eyes to her shoes, waiting for Damien to direct her out.

When she felt a large hand on her back her tensed form relaxed, and she grabbed his hand as he began leading her to his car.

Leaving the temporary haven of the coffee shop, triggered memories of what had happened between her and Andra barely an hour ago.