Chapter 6- Back Again

Back Again- Flor
(The title of every chapter is a song, and I highly recommend you listen to those songs because they are all awesome songs [I think so] and have reflect on the chapter.)
That moodboard was made by agirllostinnarnia

Sanya was quite annoyed- and nervous. The annoyance was because she had woken up at 5 am in the morning (which she would never do otherwise) to say goodbye to the Pevensies and Caspian (but mainly Ed).

The nervousness was because she, someone who had been in Narnia for only 4 months would be acting regent.

But her annoyance and nervousness was greatly trumped by her fear and apprehension of her friends (but mainly Ed) going to war. And this worry had actually been what had woken her, and not the alarm she had set on her phone (which somehow worked and didn't lose any charge) .

Anyway, back to reality. The rest of the troops (of satyrs and animals and men) had already left the castle to the land where the giants were rallying.

Only their Kings and Queens were left.

"Be safe, yeah? I can't stay here sane, with so much testosterone, without you two." Sanya told Susan and Lucy as she hugged them goodbye.

"As sweet as that was, bold of you to assume you're sane." Susan gave a nervous giggle. She had never liked war or fighting but she was sacrificing her love of peace for Narnia, as she always would.

Lucy gave her a look. "She's been rifling through your er..um, Tumbler."

Both the sisters were dressed in battle wear- Susan had a bow and arrow slung across her back with her long hair in a ponytail and Lucy had two long daggers at her waist and had her hair braided.

Both looked the epitome of warrior queens, as they were.

"I got that." Sanya laughed and hugged them again. "Give those giants hell, girls."

Then she moved on to Caspian and that was just 23 seconds of awkward- because they weren't close and were both (somewhat, for Caspian) awkward- till Susan slapped their heads and sighed, "Just say 'goodbye'."

"Goodbye, Sanya." He bowed his head.

"Bye, Caspian. Fight well."

And that was that.

Then it was Peter, who looked at Sanya and shuffled his feet.

"I...don't really know what to do." He admitted, blushing a little. "Should I hug you?"

Edmund, standing next in line, rolled his eyes.

"Being socially awkward is very annoying sometimes." Sanya said in lieu of admitting she had no idea what to do either.

But she let Peter put his arms around and envelop her in a warm hug. He still smelled good, despite the armour, and felt safe.

She hugged him a little tighter- after Edmund and Susan, she was probably closest to Peter.

"Stay safe, okay, Sky?" She grinned, despite a large, unswallowable lump in her throat. "Someone needs to be pompous and magnificent here." She added, half joking.