Chapter 19- Take On Me

Take On Me- a-Ha

The first part of this chapter is kinda racy/mature- it even mentions boobies *horrified shriek*. Just skip the section in italics and you'll get to the normal, immature part part.

Sanya leaned against the bookshelf and smiled up at the boy she loved- for once a smile in the Library which wasn't caused by books.

Edmund grinned down at her, hands resting on her waist, her t-shirt having ridden up.
"You know I always think you're gorgeous, but I will always have a special place in my heart for your two piece future outfits."

Pajamas. She was wearing pajamas.

"Uhhmm." She hummed in reply, leaning up to kiss him and he smiled into the kiss- which started off soft and slow but very quickly turned passionate and resulted in Sanya unbuttoning Edmund's green tunic and pulling it off him.

"Seriously? In the Library?" He asked incredulously.

"Ed, your hands are literally trying to undo my bra and you're shaming me?" She retorted.

"Not just trying anymore, I succeeded." He shrugged, refusing to blush. "Do the magic thing where you take it out of your shirt without taking off the shirt as well."

"That's not magic!" She couldn't help a laugh- boys were so dumb sometimes. "Besides- why don't I just take off both?"

"Huh?" He asked before he lost his ability of speech as she really did take off both.

"Uhhhhh- it's cold in here, why didn't you say?" She said, wrapping her arms around herself. "Why does trying to be sexy always end up in my suffering?"

"If it helps, you really are sexy right now." He chuckled at the face she was making. "Seriously- I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you."

"Your hands aren't off me."

"I meant mouth."

"Heh?" She asked dumbly and she got an answer- but it wasn't exactly verbal.
"Dear- god." She said jerkily, threading her fingers tight in Edmund's hair- he having kneeled down so that that his head was roughly level with her upper torso- she could practically feel his lips there.

"Just Edmund, really." He smirked up at her, before she felt his hot breath on her left breast and she knew what he was about to do before he even did it.

Not that it didn't startle her to her core when he actually kissed her nipple and started- well, she refused to say or even think sucking, so let's just say it was something akin to that.

So startled, in fact, that she knocked back into the bookshelf and an extremely heavy to me fell from the top shelf, and narrowly missed causing them head injuries.

Edmund drew himself back up as she wrapped her arms around herself again.
"Perhaps the Library isn't the best place for such endeavors." He said thoughtfully, handing her her undergarment and t-shirt.

Sanya shakily nodded at him, "Suppose not. But bedrooms are."

He gave her a wide smile, which lit up his face. "I agree with that. But how about a stroll along the beach or Gardens before we lock ourselves in? It's not just because you're sexy that I'm with you."