Fun Facts

Hello ladies and gentlemen of world Wattpad!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I have some fun facts about sonic to try and get the taste of the live action sonic movie trailer out of all of ours mouths.
Anyway let's begin!!!!!!
In the Sonic X anime there was an early pilot that was released. This pilot showed a silver hedgehog (not silver the hedgehog). This silver hedgehog was an alternate color scheme/design of super sonic for the sonic x anime. Here it is:

Now you see this beta image of Super Sonic also appeared on Sega's official Japanese website and was entitled "Nazo

Now you see this beta image of Super Sonic also appeared on Sega's official Japanese website and was entitled "Nazo.jpg", which made some fans assume that Nazo was this character's name. This was questionable, however, because the word "Nazo" means "Enigma", "Puzzle" and/or "Riddle" in Japanese, leading others to believe "Nazo" was only used as a file image designation. So there actually was a large  debate soon followed about who "Nazo" was meant to be. Many fans assumed that he was a separate character, a villain, or Hyper Sonic, but nothing conclusive could be determined. That was though about twelve years later, Sonic Team's current producer Takashi Iizuka responded to some fan questions which revealed "Nazo's" true identity. Now strangely however, despite Nazo being the early version of Super Sonic, Super Sonic actually appears in the same trailer as "Nazo" - earlier in the trailer meaning we would shave had an anime exclusive hedgehog but Nazo's story doesn't end there you see everyone.

You see many years ago a YouTuber known as Chara-X made a multipart Flash animation which he later redid and posted on YouTube and it was called "Sonic: Nazo unleashed DX" Which was about Nazo. In this flash animation Nazo was the main villain. He was actually created from the chaos emeralds. The reason why is actually because he was created from all of the negative energy the emeralds from all the times bad guys used the emeralds. Meaning he can used chaos Control and such with out a chaos emerald as he was essentially a being made from the emeralds. Kinda like Chaos itself. Now Nazo also had two other forms in the flash animation. Super Nazo and perfect Nazo. Super Nazo was a red Nazo with golden rings on his arms and legs. Perfect Nazo was basically super Nazo but with black rings. I don't remember the names properly though so yea.
Here's Nazo's stages:

Now if any of this stuff of Nazo kinda sounds familiar well it's cause he's kinda like a Dragon Ball Z bad guy

Now if any of this stuff of Nazo kinda sounds familiar well it's cause he's kinda like a Dragon Ball Z bad guy. Heck in Chara-X's "Nazo unleashed" videos he actually used Dragon Ball sounds which is awesome. Now Nazo's goal was to destroy the master emerald and the planet itself. This is because he knew he never could surpass the emerald. But he was defeated by something pretty cool.

That is Hyper Shadic a fusion of Shadow and Sonic

That is Hyper Shadic a fusion of Shadow and Sonic. And with the help of Hyper Tails and Knuckles Nazo was defeated. But Chara-X is making a new Nazo animation in which Nazo returns. So I'm hyped.
Here:

if any of y'all wanna watch the vid yourself. Just a heads up though Chara-X used audio clips from past sonic games for the voices of sonic tails knuckles and Shadow so if their voices sound different at some points that's why.

Now I got one more sonic fact.

That is Dark Sonic

That is Dark Sonic. Another form of Sonic from the Sonic X Anime. During The Metarex Saga of the anime Sonic gets furious when his friends are seen hurt and he ends up absorbing corrupt energy from fake Chaos Emeralds. In this form Dark Sonic seems to relish the prospect of murdering the two prototype Metarex, as shown by his demonic grin and mad cackle. While in this form, Sonic's rage is out of control and he has even gained the intention to kill. However, he can still control his actions to an extent, as this form is rooted in the darker aspects of Sonic's natural instincts, including the desire to live, trample and impose over opposition, and on a metaphysical level, the natural occurrence and manifestation of loss, decline, destruction and death. As Dark Sonic, Sonic demonstrates light-speed movements, fast enough to tear through a robot multiple times within a second simply by dashing through it, while not even being visible. He also possesses very high physical strength, enough to make dents in metal, cave in a robot's face with one punch, and tear a robot vertically in half with one swift strike making this form a very powerful and deadly form. Something else of interest is that Eggman was the one who basically told sonic to calm the heck down which is cool.

Anyway hope y'all enjoyed these facts and yea I got most of them from Wikipedia pages. BYE