My Favorite Versions of Bumblebee

Hey y'all flame here. Today I'm gonna be going over my favorite versions of bumblebee with a brief description why I like them. Now to get one thing out of the way I will not be including G1 Bee Rescue Bot bee as well as transformers prime bee. This is due to the fact that I have not seen those shows and cannot give an honest opinion. This list also is just about The yellow bot himself, so don't expect any bumblebee clones like Cheator Hot Rod or Hotshot. Also if you do not like my choices in this list please note it's my opinion. Also I like all the versions of bee in this list but the order I present them in is least favorite to favorite.

With out further ado let's begin.

Oh and expect some spoilers.

Number 5: Bayverse Bumblebee:

Ok let me Bee (hehe get it) honest with y'all

Ok let me Bee (hehe get it) honest with y'all. The live action bumblebee in the bayverse was one of the first versions of Bumblebee I saw aside from TFA Bee (I'll get onto him in a bit)

Now I do like this version of bee. He has some cool designs and he was a very like able character. The fact he used the radio to speak was really cool. Makes me wonder what would happen if he got a satellite radio installed.

There is one small issue however- his voice.

At the end of the movie bee briefly had his voice back but lost it all the way till last knight. Now yes I know it's because he was close to the all spark and stuff but wouldn't the All Spark, the thing that gives Transformers life and stuff make Bees voice box permanently fixed?

Heck he spoke in the end of last knight just fine.

But anyway I do enjoy this bumblebee. Out of the others on this list this bee can probably kick the most bot.

Number 4 RID (2015) Bumblebee:

From scout to leader of his own team 2015's RID Bumblebee takes fourth place

From scout to leader of his own team 2015's RID Bumblebee takes fourth place. But why is that? Well a few things

Also yes I know 2015 RID is a sequel to Transformers prime so this can be considered as Prime Bee as well.