Iron Man Armored Adventures Villains

This is the next part of my discussion bout Iron Man Armored Adventures.

This time the Villains.

Ok so Lemme be real with y'all I am just gonna talk bout a handful of Villains not even cause when I do big things like this it fries my brain and I wanna talk bout the armors next so I'll just talk about the baddies I think are cool. Ghost and Technovore among a few of em. It just occurred to me that Technovore is also a one off villain but oh well. My book deal wit it.

Ok so Ghost is a mercenary who can walk through walls, disappear and fly. (Yes that's a danny phantom joke, deal with it.) He is assigned to kill Tony Stark as well as kill other people and even steals the Iron Man armor schematics. When he does that he also finds out that Tony is Iron Man and says he will black mail Tony once he turns 18. But (SPOILER WARNING) in the end of the show Tony's identity is revealed to the world. Kinda wish if we got a season 3 I would like to see what Ghost would do.

Next Technovore. Buch of Nanites that are evil with a virus. Thats all really.

The rest of the chapter is now about the Main Villain of the show.......The Mandarin.

The Real Mandarin

The One True Mandarin

He ain't some actor or some guy who's the leader of A.I.M. no this is the real Mandarin. The Mandarin is also known as Gene Khan.

Heads up Spoilers ahead.

You see, Gene is one of the last of the Khan's meaning he believes as he's the last of his family he considers himself the one true mandarin. His entire goal is to find all 10 Makulan rings to basically become an all powerful being with infinite cosmic powers. It is eventually revealed that Gene is actually half Human Half Makulan, the Makulan being a race of alien lizards.

Now here's the thing I like to consider Gene as the secret hero or a secret main character. His goal in the series is to find all the rings and make peace in the chaotic world........by becoming an overlord/ tyrant ruler.

Eventually though he realizes that his goal in life isnt to rule the earth but to protect it. That's some big character growth. Let's take a look at the rings.

The Makluan Rings are rings of immeasurable power worn by the Mandarin, an ancient Chinese ruler of myth. Originally, the Chinese thought the rings were magic, but Howard Stark believed them to be an ancient technology so advanced that it would be indistinguishable from magic. Individually, the rings possess great powers, but when they are all gathered altogether, the user is granted limitless power. All ten rings combined make their user the most powerful being in the universe.

The Makluan Rings were made by the Makluans for their overlord forged from the heart of the first star, the overlord wore the ten rings and used them to conquer other worlds and planets. During a feast that The Makluan Overlord prepared (in celebration of the makluans' conquering of half of the cosmos), his son, the future makluan guardian of the 10th temple, retrieved the rings and escaped. After being hunted by The Overlord for ages, he arrived at a mysterious planet called Earth, and found a man who was worthy to wear the rings, a man named Khan. He was a savior of his homeland. The Makluan bestowed upon him the ten rings, as well as the Dragonseed. The Dragonseed altered Khan's DNA, making him part makluan and allowed him access to the rings' true power. This Khan became the first Mandarin. He conquered all he saw with his might and grew his dynasty. However, as he saw his children would not use the rings wisely, he wanted to find someone he could pass his rings down to after his death. So, he scattered them to the corners of the globe and designed tests for a direct descendant in his family, one who would be worthy of his ten rings, to pass in order to prove their worthiness, obtain them, and activate their true powers. As a final measure to make sure only the worthiest of his descendants would find all ten rings, he only told his descendants about five of them. However, The Mandarin didn't create a temple for the purple ring. He instead left it active and told his descendants to pass it down to their children when they came of age.
Tony, Rhodes, Pepper, and Gene Khan search for the rings as the series progresses. When the first five rings are found in Tales of Suspense, the rings revealed that the first Mandarin had ten rings instead of five. Gene then began searching for the rest of the rings all over the world, with Howard Stark helping him.