Challenge time

Alright ladies and mentlegen I have a challenge for humatrix-X-24 and Aphromatrix-C-37 and that is to make a Ben 10 infinite stratos Crossover. But first an explanation on what it is:

In the near future, a Japanese scientist creates a high-tech powered exoskeleton called "Infinite Stratos" (IS). Possessing technology and combat capabilities far surpassing that of any other arms system, the IS threatens to destabilize the world. Faced with such an overpowered weapon, the world's nations enact the "Alaska Treaty", stating that IS shall never be used for military combat purposes, and that the existing IS technology must be equally distributed to all nations, to prevent any one nation from dominating the others. However, sometime after the IS was introduced, the society undergone a drastic change. As IS can only be operated by women, there is a shift in the power balance between men and women, where women now dominate society over men.

Ten years after the IS was initially introduced, the world has entered a new age of peace. However, a 15-year-old male Japanese teenager named Ichika Orimura changes everything. During an accidental run-in with a hibernating IS suit, it is revealed that he possesses the innate ability to operate an IS - the only male in the world capable of doing so. Seeing his potential, the Japanese government forcibly enrolls the bewildered young man to attend the prestigious Infinite Stratos Academy, a multicultural academy where IS pilots from all over the world are trained. Thus, he starts a busy high school life surrounded by girls training to become expert IS pilots. While they seem to be enjoying their thrilling school life, the danger of looming threats and enemies are never too far away.

So that's the plot. Now main characters (little side note all of this is from the wiki page)

Ichika Orimura (織斑 一夏 Orimura Ichika)
Voiced by: Kōki Uchiyama (Japanese); Josh Grelle[4] (English)
Ichika is a first year student and class representative, as well as Vice-President of the Student Council at IS Academy. His older sister, Chifuyu, is a legendary IS pilot who raised him when the siblings' parents abandoned them at a young age. During the second Mondo Grosso tournament, he was kidnapped by the Phantom Task, that effectively causes Chifuyu to forfeit the match to rescue him, to which he regrets for being a weak brother. As the first male IS pilot, his new reputation has made him somewhat famous as many scientists and engineers would like to study him. He is mainly absent minded and oblivious to the feelings of the girls around him and seems to misunderstand their feelings towards him (though he seems to understand Houki's words during the second last episode of the first season when they almost kissed). Rumor has it that Ichika is aware of the girls' feelings for him, but avoids such affections due to being the only male in school, and believes himself to have zero talent for a suitable man. Volume 12 now signify Ichika is an artificial human part of the "Orimura Plan."
He is a very kind person and he will go to great lengths to achieve a goal he has set for himself. He pilots the Byakushiki (白式, lit. White Expressions) IS,[5] a prototype, one of only two developed 4th generation IS focused on short-range melee attacks. He also possesses Chifuyu's Yukihira Type 2 (雪片弐型 Yukihira Nigata), upgraded from the version used by his sister; and Core Number 001, the very first IS core. Later on, Byakushiki undergoes Second Shift shortly after Houki Shinonono acquires her personal unit, Akatsubaki. In the resulting Second Shift form, named Byakushiki Setsura (白式雪羅), it is equipped with a multi-function unit (A.I.) Setsura (雪羅), which has: a high-caliber charged particle cannon, an energy claw for close-quarters combat, and an energy shield with the One-Off ability. In its Second Shift, Byakushiki also gains an increase in mobility through the addition of 4 large wing thrusters, enabling it to execute Double Ignition Boost.[volume & issue needed] In this Second Shift form, it, and Houki's Akatsubaki, are the most advanced IS ever made.