My 2 Custom Pokémon Evil Teams

Hey everyone Flame here. So with Sword and Shield coming up in November, now even though the evil team is now known as Team Yell today I will be sharing 2 ideas for an evil team I have exclusively for the Galar region. Now this all speculation and my own ideas. Also if you wanna use my ideas don't as I may use them in the future I don't know yet to be honest. Also I will mention at what parts in the game certain events will happen. Anyway let's begin!!!

Also also I forgot to mention that it's either one or the other. Like it's either the first one or the second one. Not both.

First custom evil team
⚜️Team Royals⚜️

-artwork is from Mr Buddy's Australian pokemon region video-

Now you see the Galar region is based off of the UK so that means that there could be a royal family. Now I wanna say this now Leon the champion of the Galar region is in no way related to the royal family but the King does make the champion officially the champion. Think of it like someone being knighted by the Queen of England or something. Anyway Team Royals is special as they don't seem evil. You see your first interaction with Team Royals is with the grunts but they call themselves the R Gang and are dressed similarly to Team Rocket Grunts making you the player think that they are Team rocket and you engage in battle as you find them trying to steal Pokémon after you get your second gym badge. Now soon the royal guards, which are the knights in the image I showed, appear and aid you in battle making you think they are good. As you travel you hear stories of how helpful the Royal Guards are as well as the Elite guards, the prince and princess as well as the King and Queen are. Also Team Royals has 5 ranks. The lowest rank are the grunts. After grunts are admins. After admins are the elite guards as well as the Prince and Princess which are on the right of the picture above. Finally the king and queen who are the heads of the organization.

Now after you get your fourth gym badge you encounter the International Police officer Looker as he is suspicious of the R Gang and the Royal Guards. Looker then asks you to sneak into a warehouse which will be a pretty cool stealth section. Now you eventually overhear an R Gang member talking to a Royal guard where you discover that they are all on the same team, Team Royals. Now allow me to go over the Pokémon the grunts use. The grunts, which are the R Gang members and the  Royal Guards. They use armored steel Pokémon as well as poison types. Anyway you engage in battle against both types of the grunts as there are two types, the guard grunts which use steel and armored like Pokémon while the R Gang Grunts which use poison types. Anyway after the battle you try to tell other people about the Royal Guards and Team Royals as you heard the name from the grunts. No one believes you though except for Looker as he saw everything but both of you didn't have any photo graphic or video evidence about the battle.

As you progress you fight both the R Gang Royals Grunts and the Royal Guard Team Royals Grunts as well as some admins and the elite guards. Elite guards look like the Grunts but with white armor while the four Admins each have individual armor, one admin uses fire Pokémon and has red armor, one admin has blue armor and uses water Pokémon, another admin has green armor and uses grass Pokémon and finally a yellow armored Admin with electric Pokémon.