My Alien submission

Hey everyone flame here.
So The Ink tank, the creators of the 5 years later comic held a contest in which you could enter your own fan made alien.

The winners were announced today and well.......I lost. I wasn't even in the honorable mentions because of one of his powers.

But that's why I'll share him with you guys today!!!!
So:
humatrix-X-24
Aphromatrix-C-37
haywiretub999
Mark248X
Mystican-8
BraedimusSupreme
Misaka_Omnitrix
MisakaLovesYou

May I introduce you all to my alien:

Alloy!!!!

Name: AlloySpecies: MeltiansAppearance: Base form is a 4ft tall figure made up of liquid metal, has a golden X shaped harness on chest where Omnitrix is

Name: Alloy
Species: Meltians
Appearance: Base form is a 4ft tall figure made up of liquid metal, has a golden X shaped harness on chest where Omnitrix is. Larger form is 12ft tall not counting shoulder spikes, the spikes in his larger form are 2ft in length. Right hand becomes a large wrecking ball like fist while left hand becomes a claw in his larger form.
Powers:
-Can change his liquid metal body's genetic makeup to other materials either by absorbing the material into his body or by making contact with the material
•Can become materials he has absorbed previously (Ex: if he absorbed Iron he can become Iron again just by thinking of Iron)
•Will know the chemical makeup of materials he absorbs
-In his larger form he can have different parts of his body be different materials as long as he has absorbed the material or has touched it(Ex: Left hand can be a magnet while right hand can be a taydenite mace)
•The harness can also change its chemical makeup and it can put up protective shielding over the Omnitrix if needed.
-Shapeshifting
•This includes changing body parts into various melee weapons
-Regeneration
-Elasticity
-Enhanced Strength
-Enhanced Durability
-Enhanced Agility
-Enhanced Flexibility
-Density Alteration
-Size Alteration
•Must absorb more materials to get larger
•Can also shrink to the size of greymatter
Species info: Meltians are a race of living metal beings, some scientists theorize that the Meltians are some type of distant cousin of Polymorphs as they have similar abilities. The Meltians body is an unknown non-magnetic metal. The only thing that can harm Meltians is any type of ice based attack as their body will freeze and their movements will slow down. If they are shattered while frozen they can still regenerate their body but each piece of their body must be thoroughly thawed out.
Other Info:
If ben gets frozen and shattered as Alloy he must make sure all of his pieces are fully regenerated or else things would be a bit messy.

So what do you all think of my alien?
The reason why I didn't get mentioned was because of his ability to make weapons. And yes I know his main powers of absorbing materials and making weapons out of body parts sounds similar to Kevin well there's a reason. Here is backstory on how I came up with Alloy-

You see I had the idea for an alien with powers similar to Kevin's around the time of Ultimate Alien, I believe it was when Aggregor first appeared or when Kevin went evil.

Anyway Alloy's first appearance in my head as I never drew him was to have an adult human male like body wearing a green and black jumpsuit with the ultimatrix on his chest. He would have silver hair and his eyes would be entirely green. the reason he would look human is because he would be an osmosian.

Eventually though my idea for alloy's appearance changed at one point during Omniverse. At that point Alloy more closely resembled goop but silver and liquid metal and his species changed.

Once I heard about the contest I decided to enter alloy. The drawing above was the image I entered and I added in some extra powers.

Alloy isn't the only ben 10 alien I came up with though.

One of them was actually a sample of Vilgax's species but I don't remember the name I had. Second was Omni. And no not humatrix-X-24 Omni. I had the idea for a form named Omni when Ultimate Alien came out but my Omni was kinda different.

My version of Omni was actually armor that surrounded Ben and granted him the powers of his aliens.

These are my references for Alloy's image and powers:

Yea meltan and Melmetal inspired me a lot with this drawing

Yea meltan and Melmetal inspired me a lot with this drawing. I also took inspiration from goop with the shoulder spikes and obviously from Kevin with the powers.

Anyway humatrix-X-24 Aphromatrix-C-37 haywiretub999 Mystican-8 Mark248X BraedimusSupreme Misaka_Omnitrix MisakaLovesYou what do you all think of Alloy?