7.HE IS ARROGANT BUT CARING

In the Office there were no staffs In the Office... Only Raghbeer and Palak were still working... Even Nitin went to his home as his Motherless daughter stays alone...

At last They finished the work at 10:30 PM... Palak was leaving but Raghbeer stopped her...

Raghbeer : Palak Ruko...

Palak was surprised... For the first time he called him Palak instead of Miss Mittal...

Palak : Boliye...

Raghbeer : Akele jaaogi??

Palak : Nahi main cab le lungi...

Raghbeer : Itni raat ko cab kaha milega??

Palak : Par Hyderabad me to milta hai...

Raghbeer : Madam yeh Shimla hai... Apke liye koi cab itni raat ko nahi ayega...

Palak : Toh theek hai main paidal chali jaaungi...

Raghbeer : Par Main drop kar deta hu na??

Palak : Sir main akele jaa paungi...

Raghbeer : OK...

Palak leaves... It was quite cold... Se was feeling cold bcs she was in Kurta and jeans... She covered her arms with her hands... She was walking while... Two boys came to her riding in their bike and  surrounded her... They walked and came to her...

Boy 1 : Oho Jaaneman itni raat ko akele kaha ja rahi ho??

Palak : Ap l... log... K... K.. Kya kar rahe hai...

Boy 2 : Kya abhi toh kuch kiya bhi nahi...

Boy 1 : Toh kuch kare kya??

Saying this the first boy puts hand around her neck... Palak felt unsafe... She backs off...

Palak : Jaiye yaha se!!! Kya kar rahe hai!!

The second boy holds her hand...

Palak : Mera haath chodiye... (She  starts crying...)

Boy 2 : Eh... Chup kar!!

Boy 1 : Chal hamare saath!!

Palak : Nahi mujhe chod do... Jaane do mujhe... (Crying)

Suddenly someone kicks the second boy from the back... That boy falls down... Palak turns... It was Raghbeer... He holds Palak's hand and pulls her aside...

Boy 1 : Eh... Kaun hai be tu??

Raghbeer : Tujhse matlab??

The second boy gets up...

Raghbeer slaps the first boy while the second boy attacks him from the back...

Palak : Sir!!!

Palak takes a medium sized stone and hits the head of the second boy...

Boy 2 : Aah...!!!

Raghbeer beats up the first boy...

They two went away riding in their bike being afraid of Raghbeer...

Raghbeer turns to Palak...

Raghbeer : Kaha tha maine itnj raat ko akele mat jaao!!! Par tum toh maeri baat sunne ko taiyar hi nahi ho!!! (He shouts at her angrily)

Tears were flowing from her eyes... She bent her eyes down as he scolded her... She murmers to him...

Palak : I am sorry...

Raghbeer : Ab kyu sorry bol rahi ho??

Raghbeer : (in mind) main ise kyu daant raha hu?? Galti meri hi hai isne meri wajah se overtime service diya hai Isilye itni raat huyi...