23.FEELINGS EXPRESSED

The Next morning
Sinha Mansion...

Palak was comfortably sleeping on the bed hugging someone who was sleeping beside her... With his face burried in the crook of her neck... And guess what?? He is Raghbeer... A ray of sunlight falls on Palak's face... She slowly opens her eyes her head was paining she holds her head and sees Raghbeer beside her hiding his face in the crook of her neck... His warm breadth was fanning on her neck... She slowly comes out of his hold and pulls her pallu properly while she feels a pull on her pallu... She saw that Raghbeer was holding its end tightly... Unknowingly she smiled at him... While Raghbeer slowly opens his eyes and sees her smiling... His eyes widens...

Raghbeer : What?? Aise has kyu rahi ho??

Palak stops smiling and says...

Palak : Nahi kuch bhi nahi... Waise sar mein bohot dard ho raha hai?? Kal kya hua tha?? I remembered I was drunk?? Maine kuch galat toh nahi kiya na?? (She asked worried)

Raghbeer's POV...

Nope!! I can't leave this chance of teasing her!! Just want to pull her leg... So I said... "Kal bohot kuch kiya tumne" her eyes seemed to be popped out after hearing my words... "What did I do??"... "Agar keh dunga toh... I mean... You know what I mean..." I replied in a playful tone... She gulped her saliva... "Bataiye na kal kya hua tha??" She said and started sweating... My goodness!!! She's this much tensed!!! "Kal raat ko..." I said and she asked "Raat ko??"... I smirked inside "Bohot..." again I didn't complete... "Bohot kya??!!" she asked being tensed... "Bohot kharate liye tumne..." And finally I completed... She gives a sigh of relief and glares at me... I started laughing loud at her reactions...

Raghbeer's POV Ends...

Palak's POV...

I got tensed hearing every thing... But he said I was snoring?? Like seriously??!! He played a prank on me!! I glared at him... To which he started laughing loud... Oh god!! He looks so cute and adorable while laughing... I saw him laughing like this last time in office (Remember on the first day of office... When Palak returned from store room with a heap of files... Her face was fully dirty due to dust... And Raghbeer laughed seeing the condition of her face) Such a sweet husband I got!! But see my fate... This marriage and relation and fake love... Doesn't he feel for me something?? I think I am his personal secretary for him till now... I was lost in all these thoughts when he spoke up... "Waise tumhare reactions dekhne layak thi" he said controlling his laughter... "I don't snore!!!" I replied... "You know what last night after you drank... You were behaving like a typical wife" he said raising his brows... To which I frowned at him and said "Am I not your wife Mr. Sinha" I said in a serious tone... He too turned serious and replied "Dekho Palak maine bhale hi tumse shaadi kiya hai par main tumhe apne life me Bani ki jagah nahi de sakta" Hearing this my eyes were filled with tears... "Aapke life mein Bani ki jagah lene ki himmat mujhme nahi hai... Aur main Bani ki jagah lena bhi nahi chahti... Par main aapki life mein khud ki ek jagah bana toh sakti hun na??" Damn!! I said this!! It slipped out suddenly!! How will he react?? Oh god!! I should have thought before saying this...

Palak's POV Ends...

To Cover up the matter Palak wiped her tears... Cleared her throat and asked him...

Palak : Waise hum dono ek saath kyu so rahe the??

Raghbeer : Shaadi ke raat tumhari dekh bhaal karte karte so gaya... Kal raat tum maa ke saath so gayi to main bed soya tha but this time I had no way out...

He gave a huge explanation...

Palak : Agar aapke paas sirf ek hi raasta hai... Woh aake mujhpe hi khatam hoti hai kya?? (She asked smirking)

Raghbeer stared at her surprisingly and remained silent... While Palak averts her gaze takes her clothes and goes to washroom leaving a surprised Raghbeer behind...

After wards they came downstairs completely ignoring each other... Which was noticed by Neha... Though Raghbeer wanted to speak to her but couldn't... Just then the door bell of Sinha Mansion rang... Palak went and opened the door... It was Pragati...

Pragati : Hi!! (She said with a smile)

Palak : Pragati... (Palak smiles)

Pragati and Palak share a short hug... Then Pragati comes inside...

Neha : Accha hua tum aa gayi... Hamare saath breakfast karlo na...

Pragati : Okay Neha di!!

They all sat down for breakfast... Palak starts serving the breakfast... Neha and Pragati both were sitting together... They began to whisper yo each other as both of them realised there's something wrong between Raghlak...

Pragati : Neha di... Kuch toh hua hai... Dekhiye dono kaise chup chap hai...

Neha : Wahi toh dekh rahi hun... Kuch toh karna padega yaar...

Pragati : Yah you are right...

After the breakfast... Raghbeer quietly went to office... Without speaking a single word to Palak... So did Palak... But she seemed to be happy... Neha asked Pragati to stay there for the whole day instead of living alone in her own house... Pragati agreed...

In the afternoon...

Asha, Neha and Pragati were gossiping... While Palak came to them holding a tray of three coffee cups... She gives it to them...

Asha : Palak...

Palak : Ji maa...

Asha : Are you okay?? I mean subah se itni chup chap ho... Kuch hua hai kya??

Palak : Nahi maa... Actually meri tabiyat thik nahi hai... Main room main jaaun rest kar loon??

Asha : Ok beta tum rest kar lo...

Palak leaves while Neha and Pragati look at each other...

Palak comes to the room she sits on the bed with teary eyes... While she notices Bani's picture hung on the wall... She comes there and starts speaking to the picture...

Palak : Kitni sundar thi aap... Kehna padega khadoos ki choice itni bhi buri nahi hai... Par main kabhi aapki tarah nahi ban paaungi... Main unki choice nahi ban paaungi... Main shayad aapki tarah unse pyaar bhi nahi kar paaungi jitna aapne kiya tha... Par aapse kam pyaar bhi nahi karungi... Main unse Bepanah Pyaarr karungi taaki unki zindagi mein pyaar ki kami mit jaaye...

She says all this while a lone tear drops from her eyes...

To be Continued... 💕

Hello readers!!! So here's the new chapter... Hope you guys loved this chapter so Please do votes and comments!! Will be eagerly waiting for your lovely reviews... Next chapter will be updated soon... 😘