20.FIRST DAY AS MRS. SINHA

The Next Morning...

Palak's POV...

I woke up in the morning to find myself covered with a duvet and him sleeping beside me by sitting and his head resting on the bed post... I found a bowl filled with water and a cloth beside it... That means most of the night he was awake for taking my care as I got unconscious due to high fever... I felt guilty... As if I was like a burden for him... Last night he could not even sleep peacefully... But I felt happy because he cares for me and took my care last night... I was having mixed emotions... Just then I got up from bed and saw my Chunari on the floor But I didn't care... I made him lay on the bed adjusting his head above the pillow and tried to got up but couldn't as my mangalsutra got tangled with the button of his Shervani... I carefully started to untangle it so that he doesn't wake up... But I failed and he opened his eyes... And saw me dangerously close to him... He tried to get up but I stopped him and pointed my finger towards my mangalsutra sutra... He sighed and lays down again which made me pull above him more close... I could feel his warm breath as we were too close... My heart started beating damn fast... But I gain started untangling my mangalsutra... Finally I succeeded to Untangle it... And got up... He too got up from the bed... Just then there was a knock on the door... I picked my Chunari and covered myself with it and opened the door...

Palak's POV Ends...

Palak opens the door and saw Asha and Neha...

Palak : Aree aap dono?? Andar aaiye... (She said with a wide smile)

Asha : Palak yeh tumhare liye kuch Saree mangwaye hai... Take this...

Asha gives her the clothes... Palak takes it gladly... While she notices Neha looking at her with a smirk... She was confused... So finally she asked...

Palak : Neha di aap aise mujhe dekhkar has kyu rahi ho??

Neha : Lagta hai tum dono ne kal raat bohot enjoy kiya... (Teasing tone)

Actually the vermillion on Palak's hairline was totally smashed... So Neha thought... You know what I mean...

Palak : Matlab?? (Still confused)

Asha : Neha!! What is this!!

Neha : Relax ma... Waise aap jaao main abhi aati hun...

Asha : tera kuch nahi ho sakta...

Asha goes...

Neha : Han toh main kya keh rahi thi... Waise kaunsa flavour use kiya tha Chocolate ya Strawberry?? (Teasing)

Raghbeer : What the f*ck!!

Raghbeer came beside Palak...

Raghbeer : Di yeh tu kaisi sawal puch rahi hai... Pagal ho gayi hai kya...

Neha : Tu chup kar mujhe yeh mauka roz roz nahi milega...

Palak : Yeh aap kya keh rahi hai?? Mujhe kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai...

Neha : Offo... Abhi tak nahi samjhi...

Raghbeer : Di zyada samjhane ki zaroorat nahi hai...

He smiled and glared at Neha but Neha totally ignores it...

Neha : Nahi samajh aa raha?? Toh aaine pe dekh lo...

Saying this Neha leaves giving a smirk to both of them... Raghbeer notices her vermillion... Palak came in front of the mirror and turned crimson looking at her hairline... She turned to Raghbeer...

Raghbeer : What?? Isme meri kya galati hai??

Palak : Isme meri bhi kya galati hai??

Raghbeer : Madam mujhe aapke itne sawalo ke jawab nahi pata... Kripa karke washroom me jaaiye aur fresh hike aaiye... Mujhe bhi nahana hai aur office jaana hai...

Palak goes to washroom quietly... And freshens up herslef... She comes out then Raghbeer enters the washroom and got ready for office... They both come downstairs...

Asha : Aa gaye tum dono?? Bohot acchi baat hai... Dekho Palak aaj tumhari pehli rasoi hai and also its your first day as Mrs. Raghbeer Sinha... Toh kya banaogi??

Raghbeer : Mom ab khana banane me bohot time lagega mujhe office bhi toh jaana hai...

Neha : Maine Nitin uncle se baat kar li hai... Woh sab sambhal lenge... Aaj teri chhutti hai!!...

Raghbeer : Fine...

Palak : aunty...

She was going to say while Asha cuts her sentence...

Asha : Mujhe ma bulaane me koi dikkat hai kya...

Palak's eyes gets tearful...

Palak : Maa...

Raghbeer : Baby rona mat start kar dena... (Sweet tone)

Palak gets surprised hearing "Baby" and looks at Raghbeer surprisingly and gulps her saliva...

Palak : (in mind) khadoos ko achanak se kis bhoot ne pakda hai?? Hey bhagwan mujhe heart attack aa jayega...

Neha clears her throat to bring them back to world... They came back to earth...

Asha : Toh kitchen mein chale...

Palak nods... They went to kitchen and Palak cooked every favourite food items of Raghbeer... After cooking Neha helped Palak to bring every item to the table... Raghbeer, Asha and Neha sat for breakfast... Palak served the food...

Neha tastes it and says...

Neha : Are you a magician?? Kya superb khaana banaya hai yaar!!

Asha : Han sachme Palak... You cook so good... Tum koi professional chef ho kya??

Raghbeer then tastes it...

Raghbeer's POV...

Seriously?? It is amazing!! I haven't ate any delicious breakfast like this before... I must say she has magic in her hands!! "Delicious" I spoke up looking at her... While her face lit up bright with a wide smile... I too smiled seeing her smile... "Not more than you"... I spoke and her eyes got widened... It seemed to be popped out of the socket... I wanted to burst out in laughing seeing her reaction... But I controlled myself... While I hear someone clearing her throat beside me... It was di...

Raghbeer's POV Ends...

Neha : Suhagraat ka hangover abhi tak utra nahi kya??

Raghbeer : di tu firse shuru ho gayi...

Asha : Raghbeer... Neha... Chup chap breakfast karo... (Strict tone)

They finished breakfast... Raghbeer was leaving for office while Palak took him to a corner...

Raghbeer : What the hell!! Mujhe office jaana hai...

Palak : Breakfast ke time woh sab aapne kya kaha??

Raghbeer : Bhool gayi?? Hume acting karni hai...

Palak's face turned sad... Raghbeer and Palak came out from the corner... Asha and Neha bid bye to him... And he kissed Palak's forehead in front of everyone before leaving... While she turned crimson due to this... But sge became sad reminding Raghbeer's words... "Bhool gayi?? Hume acting karni hai..."

To be Continued...

Tada!!! Here's the new Chapter... Hope you guys loved it... And yah pls give your blessings to the new couple RaghLak 😊 Next Chapters are Coming soon... To know what will happen next keep reading Bepanah Pyaarr  😘 Do Votes and Comments regarding this Chapter... Bye Bye!!