16.LONELINESS BOTHERS

Anu's Farmhouse...

Ting Tong... The Bell rang... Anu ran and opened the door... She saw Palak... She immediately hugged her... And started crying...

Anu : Kaha chali gayi thi?? Pata hai mujhe kitni tension ho rahi thi?? How can you be so careless Palak?? Alia ne jab kaha ki dadaji nahi rahe... Just then I ran to sir's cabin but tab tak tum ja chuki thi...

Anu backs off... And asks Palak...

Anu : Bahar itni barf par rahi hai... Where were you?? (She asked being concerned)

Palak : Anu I need some refreshment (she said coldly)

Saying this she headed towards her room... She got inside her room and closed the door... She took a towel and her night clothes and went inside the bathroom... She removed her clothes and turned On the shower... She stood under the shower facing towards it tears were flowing from her eyes which were hidden in the drops of water...

Palak's POV...
I agree he lost his love... But that doesn't mean he will get close to me... And what the f*ck was I doing feeling his touch... Letting him kiss me?? Really?? Am I a sl*t?? Every man has their own desires regarding their love... He lost his chance to fulfill hus desires... He lost his control... But it was not for the first time... He got closer to me on Neha di's Birthday too... I am now damn sure that being drunk he saw Bani in me that's why... But what was tonight's incident??

"U are a stupid a**hole Palak!! You couldn't control yourself " I said to myself and started slapping myself very hard... Indeed it was my punishment which I was giving myself... Just then I remembered his words...

"Na jane kyu mujhe tumme apni Bani nazar aati hai... Jisse main Bepanah Pyaar karta tha"

"Apne pyaar ko khoya hai unhone... Kitna dard hota hai unhe... Jo hua usme unki koi galati nahi thi... Sab meri galati thi... But why and how did I lost my control?? Kya mujhe unse Pyaar ho gaya hai??"

I remembered some Flashbacks...

In the Church when I fell in his arms... Our stupid arguments... When he wiped my face when it was dirty... When Niti ma'am humiliated me he consoled me... In Neha di's birthday our dance... Then that incident in his room when he was drunk first time we came so close... Honestly it was the best feeling I ever had... But still I couldn't understand my own feelings that time... The time when he hurted me in his engagement ceremony it seemed to me that he was a monster!! A beast!! He was so rough that's why I always call him Khadoos But still he felt guilty and apologized to me still rudely!!... After the meeting when he became happy and hugged me... I really felt something I couldn't understand what was going on with me... But still I was Happy... When Alia gave me the news of Dadaji's death... I was totally broken down... No one was there to feel and understand my pain... Except him as because he suffered through the same pain... Although his story was really hurting... I don't know why due to the same suffering I felt a connection between us... Really was it a connection or love?? Still I couldn't understand... But when he came closer to me and kissed me... I felt like I was in heaven... That time I understood I really feel for him... Yes from that time onwards I started loving him...

Palak's POV Ends...

After Palak remembered all those moments between herself and Raghbeer... She turned off the shower... Wore a bathrobe... and came in front of the bathroom mirror... She spoke out...

"Stop it Palak!! Unki shaadi Pragati se ho rahi hai and you!! You are so cheap Palak!!" She said looking at herself through the mirror...

She again spoke out "maine bohot badi galati kar di hai... Agar Pragati ko pata chala iss sab ke baare me... She will misunderstand me... Even Anu bhi mujhe galat samjhegi... I should punish myself hard!!" She said this sobbing louder and slapped herself again and again...

After sometime she comes out of the bathroom... Anu comes in her room with dinner... While Palak was sitting on the bed...

Anu : Palak dinner kar lo...

Palak : Bhukh nahi hai...

Anu : Kis baat ka itna pachtawa hai tumhe ki tum khana nahi khaogi??

Palak : (in mind) mujhe pachtawa do baaton ki hai... I couldn't save dadaji aur I started loving someone who is going to marry someone else...

Anu : Suno Palak pls kha lo... Ruko main khila deti hun...

Anu feeds her...

On the Other side...

Sinha Mansion...

In the gym room... Raghbeer was hitting the sand bag very badly... He was showering all his frustration in every hit... He was sweating...

Raghbeer's POV...

What I did today... Was out of my own control... I am completely frustrated... Because I am going to marry Pragati... How can I kiss her?? What did she even think of me!! Her boss was seductive right?? No I am not!! I was punching the bag very hard... My knuckles started bleeding... But I don't even care about it... What I care was the kiss I shared with Palak... It was not fare at all!!

"Stop it Raghbeer!! Its Just Attraction... Nothing else!!" I said to myself...

"Seriously Just Attraction??" I looked towards the direction of the voice... It was indeed myself!! The positive myself!!

"Yah!! Of course attraction!! Then what it could be??" I asked him

"Zara dil se soch!! Is it just Attraction??" He again asked...

I closed my eyes and thought for a while... About the kiss... The moment when our lips met... Her tight grips squeezing my blazer... Showed the passion the kiss had... Though it was a small kiss it was passionate... As soon as I opened my eyes... I saw my positive one vanished with a smirk on his face... I didn't get the proper answer of my confusion... But I got to know that I feel something for her...

"Raghbeer yeh tu kya kar raha hai?? Kuch din baad teri Pragati ke sath shaadi hai aur tu!! You are such a ba*tard!!" I cursed myseld gritting my teeth...

Raghbeer's POV Ends...

Raghbeer came out of the gym room and went to his room... He took a whiskey bottle and started drinking like a complete drunkard sitting on his bed...

Raghbeer : (in mind) Bani... Bohot akelapan mehsoos ho raha hai... Shayad yahi akelapan mujhe day by day... Ek din maar dega...

To be Continued... 💕

I know guys this Chapters are hurting right?? But something really special gonna to be happen... Stay Tuned!! Pls Do Votes And Comments... As per some requests I wrote this Chapter in English (Most of the part) Se you all soon!! Bye... 😘