33.CLOSE ONCE AGAIN!!

Raghbeer and Palak reached their destination... Raghbeer stopped the car he came out and helped Palak to come out... Suddenly Snowfall starts... Palak spread her palm to get snow... Raghbeer looked at her while she was smiling widely enjoying the snowfall... Just then she starts shivering... Raghbeer removes his coat and makes Palak wear it...

Raghbeer : You love Snowfall??

Palak : bohot!!!

Raghbeer : Remember jab hum pehli baar mile the... Aur pehli baar...

He didn't complete to tease her and Palak blushed understanding that he was talking about their first kiss...

Raghbeer : Aha... You are blushing!!

Palak : Raghbeer ji!! please stop!!

Raghbeer : Okay!! So hum hill top pe hamare new farmhouse pe aye hai!!

Palak : Huh!!!! Really!!!

Raghbeer : Han!!! Aur aaj hum yaha pehli baar aye and this is your surprise!!

Palak smiles widely...

Raghbeer holds her hand... They went inside and it was beautifully decorated... As they stepped inside Palak felt rose petals under their feet!! Yes the floor was fully a bed of rose petals... They walked in slowly feeling the bliss holding each others hand...

Raghbeer : Wait...

Raghbeer went towards the music player and plays a song...

Janam janam janam... Saath chalna yun hi... Kasam tumhe kasam... aake milna yahi... Ek jaan hai bhale... Do badan ho judaa... Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna kabhi na kehna alvida...

Raghbeer : Yeh song...

Palak smiles widely and says...

Palak : Yeh toh meri favorite song hai...

Raghbeer : Ji haan!! Isiliye toh chalaya hai...

Palak : Aapko kaise pata...

Raghbeer : Bas pata hai...

Palak : Bataiye na!!!

Raghbeer : Okay batata hun!!!

Raghbeer tells her a flashback...

Flashback...

In the hall room Raghbeer was working on laptop sitting on the sofa... Palak was working in the kitchen she was slowly singing the song "Janam janam janam... Saath chalna yun hi... Kasam tumhe kasam... Aake milna yahi..." Just then Neha comes to the kitchen...

Neha : Kya baat hai!!! Gaana gaa rahe ho!! Mood bohot acchha hai kya??

Raghbeer was hearing their conversation...

Palak : Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai...

Neha : Kuch to baat hai...