19.PALAK WEDS RAGHBEER

No one was Unhappy with Palak's and Raghbeer's wedding because... Asha liked Palak due to her caring and sweet behavior and Neha too liked Palak as her friend... And Nitin... He was Happy because Raghbeer loved someone after Bani's death... Pragati too was happy because she could get to see both of her friends married... But someone was Unhappy... Yes it was Niti... She could not bear that Raghbeer and Palak are getting married... And Still it was not known who the hell uploaded Raghbeer and Palak's Kissing pic on social media...

Pragati, Neha and Anu helped Palak to get ready... While Palak was upset but she had to show that she was happy... Of course she loves Raghbeer but she did not know that destiny had set up this kind of plan for her to get married to Raghbeer... On the other hand Asha and Nitin was praising Raghbeer as he moved on loving Palak after Bani left him...

Niti rushed out of Sinha mansion took a cab and went away... Though no one noticed her...

After Palak got ready in bridal dress Pragati, Neha and Anu brought her downstairs... Raghbeer looked at Palak... He kept staring at her... While Palak was looking down due to shyness...

They sat in the mandap and the pandit started reading mantras... They took pheres... Gave promises... Raghbeer fills Palak's hairline with vermillion and makes her wear mangalsutra... And now they are officially married...

Raghbeer's POV...

Finally my second marriage is over... I know Palak might be wondering why did I do so... I will tell her in the room which is decorated for my and Pragati's first night... I don't know why she agreed to marry me... Just leave this hell... I will think about it later... But I can not get it that why she is so difficult to read... Yes I can't recognize whether she is happy or sad...

Raghbeer's POV Ends...

Neha and Pragati brought Palak to Raghbeer's room... and then they went away... While Asha talked to Raghbeer for a while...

Palak's POV...

I went to the opened window... Resting my head in the window frame I stared at the moon with teary eyes... don't know why did he take the decision to marry me... May be because of the media... I think after that picture went viral... He married me to answer all casually that we were dating... But what will I do here?? I know he doesn't love me... But I do... Will he really let me be his wife?? Or only show off to the whole world??... Tears were rolling down from my cheeks... I was feeling a pain in my heart... The pain of love... Just then I hear the door opened... I immediately wiped my tears and turned back to see him... He entered the room and closed the door...

Palak's POV Ends...

Raghbeer stepped towards her... Palak looked down while tears were again flowing from her eyes... Raghbeer cleared his throat to gain her attention... She wiped her tears and looked up at him...

Raghbeer : Mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha...

Palak cuts his sentence and asks him...

Palak : Kyu kiya yeh shaadi aapne??

Raghbeer looked down at the floor... And starts speaks...

Raghbeer : Uss din woh kiss... I mean jo hua woh sab meri galati thi... And mujhe nahi pata woh picture kisne kheenchi aur kisne social media pe upload kiya... Par mujhe itna zaroor pata tha... That media mere saath saath tumhe bhi nahi chodegi... Agar main mandap me nahi kehta ki hun dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hai... The outsiders would have made your life hell... Woh log tumhare character par ungli uthate... Aur meri galati ki wajah se main tumhe suffer karte huye nahi dekh sakta... Isliye yehi ek raasta tha mere paas...

Raghbeer explains the whole thing while Palak listened to him quietly... He looked at her... They shared an eyelock...

B.G. (Bewajah nahi milna tera mera... Rehnuma... Rehnuma... Rehnuma... 💕)

Palak's POV...

Now I really have no regrets regarding this marriage... He married me just to save me from the negative vibers of this society... To make sure that people couldn't think wrong about us... But its still a unknown to me... That who did upload that picture and made it viral?? I was thinking all this while he spoke up something which made my heart clench...

Palak's POV Ends...

Raghbeer : Par ek baat yaad rakhna... Yeh sirf ek naam ka rishta hai... Main kabhi bhi tumse pyaar nahi kar paaunga... Hume sirf sabko dikhana hai that we love each other... It will be just an acting of a lovey dovey happily married couple... But in chaar diwaaro ke andar we will be close but far...

He took a pause... While she was sobbing silently... He again spoke up...

Raghbeer : Any way aaj hum par se bohot stress gaya hai... Tum...

He stopped when he saw her getting dizzy... She closed her eyes and clutched Raghbeer's Shervani tightly... She gets unconscious and begins to fall while Raghbeer tries to hold her but he loses his balance and they both fall on the bed...

Raghbeer's POV...

I don't know what happened to her... We were laying on the bed I was above her... Her Chunari flew away due to the wind blowing through the window... Her hairs became open due to the wind due to the wind and flies touching my face... I wiped the tear in the corner of her eyes... Her bare skin and her strong grip on my shervani created an intimacy between us... Whivh I didn't feel before... Not even with Bani... I don't what the hell was happening with me when I started moving my face close to her... I held her cheek with one of my hand and other below her head... When my forehead touched her I felt her temperature was damn high... I kept my hand on her forehead and felt that she had high fever... I immediately got up made her lay properly on the bed... Covered her with duvet... I checked her temperature with thermometer... It was above 100°... "Damn" I said and closed the window from where cold wind was blowing so that she doesn't get more ill... I kept wet cloth on her forehead... I repeated the process after every ten minutes... And I don't know when my eyes got closed and I slept sitting on the bed beside her resting my head on the bed post...

Raghbeer's POV Ends...

To be Continued... 💕

Heya... So finally they are married... More Lovely Chapters Are Coming soon... Don't forget to tap the Star button to vote and Share your reviews in the Comment Section... Bye!!