25.SOMETHING UNEXPECTED

The Next Morning...

Raghbeer and Palak comes to Anu's Farmhouse Where Alia and her family were staying... They both met them... And when they were returning in Raghbeer's car... Asha calls Raghbeer... Raghbeer picks up the call...

Raghbeer : Ha maa boliye...

Asha : Beta aate waqt mere liye sar dard ki dawai leke aana please...

Raghbeer : Accha theek hai maa...

Then he hangs up the call...

Palak : kya kaha maa ne??

Raghbeer : Sar dard ki dawai leke jaane ko...

Palak : Oh...

Raghbeer stopped the car in front of the medicine shop...

Raghbeer : Tum yahi ruko main abhi aata hun dawai leke...

Palak nods her head... Raghbeer Comes out of the car... He goes to tye shop... Palak was sitting inside... When Raghbeer's phone rang it was Asha again calling... Palak picks up the call...

Palak : Hlw maa...

Asha : Palak beta... Raghbeer ko zara phone dena please...

Palak : Theek hai maa ek minute...

Palak comes out of the car... She looked at the direction of The medicine shop where Raghbeer was busy in buying medicine... She talks to Asha...

Palak : Maa... Woh abhi dawai khareed rahe hai...

Asha : Ok woh wapis aa jaaye toh call back karna please...

Palak : Theek hai maa...

Saying this Palak hangs up the call... She looks towards the medicine shop where Raghbeer was... Unknowingly she was smiling looking at him... And remembering how he gave her comfort last night hugging her and Consoling her...

B.G. (Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega... Jaise main karti hoon) 💕

Suddenly a bike roughly rushes to Palak's direction... The biker had a mask on her face... It could be understood that she was a girl... While that bike rushed towards Palak she looked in that direction being confused... When it almost came closer to her... The biker spilled acid in her eyes... And rushed away with high speed...

Palak : Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! (Holding her eyes in pain and burning sensation)

Hearing her shout Raghbeer and other people around rushed to her... Raghbeer came and held her by her shoulders...

Raghbeer : Palak!!! Palak kya hua!! (Worried... Shocked... And confused)

Palak : Aaaahhhh!!! Bohot jalan ho rahi hai (painful voice)

Raghbeer forcefully removes her hand from her eyes... And saw the terrible condition of her eyes... Totally burning due to acid blood coming out... tears were coming out from Raghbeer's eyes seeing her painful condition... Some people surrounding them spoke up...

P1 : maine dekha bike pe koi ayi aur inke aankhon pe acid daal ke bohot speed mein chali gayi... Unhone mask pehni thi...

P2 : Aap inhe jaldi se hospital leke jaaiye...

P3 : Haan jaldi kijiye...

Raghbeer immediately made her sit in the car... And fastly drove to Hospital... They took Palak to the OT... Raghbeer called Asha and Neha... They too came to the hospital and saw Raghbeer sitting on a seat while tears were continuously flowing from his eyes remembering Palak's condition...  Neha held his shoulders and asked...