34.TARGET IS NEAR

The next day... Raghbeer and Palak returned home... While afterwards Raghbeer went to office... He was working in his cabin when he gets a call...

Raghbeer's POV...

I took my phone and saw it was Mr. Rathore calling me... I immediately picked up the call "Hello Mr. Rathore... Kuch pata chala hai kya??" I asked restlessly... After I got his reply I said "Okay I am coming" and ended the call... I came out of my office not before requesting Nitin uncle to handle everything as it was really very urgent for me to go... I got into my car and drove to the address in which Mr. Rathore asked me to come... I stopped my car in front of a big house... I stepped out of my car and went inside through the gate... I knocked the door and one of Mr. Rathore's cops opened the door... "Andar aaiye Mr. Sinha" the cop told me and I stepped inside... I went inside and saw Mr. Rathore sitting on the sofa and a girl was sitting just on the opposite sofa facing Mr. Rathore... As they felt my presence they looked at me... And That girl came to me and said "Mr. Sinha I can help you to reach that person" I got the point but I asked her politely "May I know you??" She smiled a bit and said "I am Naina... Naina Bose... I hope Mr. Rathore ne aapko mere baare mein kuch toh bataya hoga"

Introducing Nyra Banerjee as Naina Bose

Raghbeer's POV Continues...

"Yah yah Rahul's fiance right??" I asked to which she noded... I looked at Mr. Rathore asked him "Aap toh Naina ke ghar kal aane waale the na??" To which Naina herself replied "Woh aaye the but I was not there in my home" I looked at her and again said to Mr. Rathore "You could inform me once" Now he got up from the sofa and said "Lo aap khud hi phone switched off karke rakhte hai aur phir mujhe blame karte hai!!" I then remember last night in the farmhouse I had switched off my phone so that no one disturbs me and Palak during... Ughhh just leave that its my mistake!!! I rolled my eyes and replied to him "Okay!!! I agree its my mistake!!!" Just then Naina asked "Mr. Sinha can we please come to the point??" I noded and we all sat down on the sofa...

Raghbeer's POV Ends...

Mr. Rathore : Toh kahiye Miss Naina aapko jo kehna hai...

Naina : That day... in the morning I was working in the kitchen... As you know mera fiance mere ghar mein apna bike rakhta hai... Suddenly someone knocked the door of my house... I went to open the door... And woh meri cousin thi... She told me that she wants to borrow that bike for that day... I happily agreed and she borrowed it...

Raghbeer : What... Aapki cousin??

Naina : Yes Mr. Sinha...

Mr. Rathore : Miss Bose please continue...

Naina : Aapke wife pe acid attack theek kab hua tha??

Raghbeer : Probably dopeher ke 12 ya 12:30...

Naina : Dopeher ko 1:07 baje maine apne cousin ko all kiya... I think she mistakenly accepted the call...

Flashback...

Naina called her cousin... Her cousin's phone was vibrating it was on the bed as her cousin sat on the bed mistakenly the call was pressed accepted!! And then she heard some thing that was... "Oh god!!! Mujhe pata hi nahi tha main itni acchi bike chalati hun... Wow!! I am so proud of myself!!! Aur shot bhi badiya tha... Seedhe aankhon pe jaisa main chahti thi..." Naina's eyes got widened hearing she felt something suspicious about this and turned on the speaker of that phone and turned on the voice recorder of her another phone... It starts recording "Oh no ab kya hoga?? Palak toh andhi ho jayegi... Kuch bhi dekh nahi payegi... So sad!!!" Naina was totally shocked hearing this "What the f*ck!!" She murmered and continued hearing as well as recording... "Bohot badi galati ki hai tumne Palak... Itni asani se tumhe kaise chhod deti?? Kitni mehnat se tumhari aur Raghbeer ki woh kiss waali picture maine kheechi thi... Mujhe laga tha ki uss picture ke upload karne ke baad Woh shaadi tunt jayegi and Raghbeer will ignore you... Tab main usse shaadi karungi... Par tumne aur Raghbeer ne baazi puri tarah se palat di... Tumne shaadi kar li usse... aur main yeh sab nahi seh sakti... Toh ab maine bhi baazi palat di.... Ab tum apni aankhon se kabhi Raghbeer ko dekh nahi paogi... Raghbeer ko sirf main Dekhungi... Only me..." And then there was a devilish laughing sound... Naina was shivering and sweating... She immediately hanged up the call... "Oh god!!! Its terrible!!! She should be punished for this!!"

Flashback Ends...

Naina : Uss hi din I checked the latest news in social media was Mrs. Palak Sinha ke aankhon pe kisi anjaan ladki ne acid attack kiya... Sabke paas woh ladki anjaan thi... But I clearly knew her... She was none other than my cousin... Main uss hi din police station jaati but jis phone pe maine record kiya tha... It was showing some problems... That's why maine uss phone ko repair karne ke liye bheja tha... Woh phone kal hi theek hua aur jab main use lene gayi tab police aaye the baad mein ek padosi ne mujhe woh bataya... Main aaj police station jaa hi rahi thi ki Mr. Rathore unke cops ko lekar chale aaye... Wait...

Saying this she turned on the voice recording... Mr. Rathore was seriously listening to it and so Raghbeer... After that recorded clip finished... Raghbeer spoke...

Raghbeer : Yeh voice kuch jaani pehchani si hai...

Mr. Rathore : Miss Bose... What is the name of your cousin??

Naina : Niti Khanna...

Raghbeer heard it his eyes got widened... He was totally shocked hearing this...

Raghbeer : What!! (Shocked)

Naina : I know she's your business partner right?? Mr. Rathore aap iss call ki timing dekhiye aur recorded clip ki timing bhi... Same hai...

She shows it...

Raghbeer : (in mind) Get ready Miss Niti Khanna!! You have to pay for this misdeeds!!

To be Continued... 💕

So what say?? The target is near isn't it?? Hope you guys loved this chapter... Please Do Votes And Comments!! The next Chapter will be Updated soon... Till then Bye!!