13.RAGHBEER HURTS PALAK

Sinha Mansion...

Its The Engagement Ceremony Of Pragati and Raghbeer... Both of them exchanged rings... All clapped for them... Pragati was very happy... While Raghbeer was in a confusion... He still is not sure about his decision... In that time... Asha tells Pragati and Raghbeer to dance together...

Raghbeer nods and holds Pragati's waist... Pragati keeps her hand on his shoulder... They were ready to dance...

Anu : (To Palak) sir aur Pragati ek saath kitne acche lagte hai... Hai na??

Palak : (Smiles) Sahi kaha...

Neha plays the Song...

Song : Kya hua tera wada... Woh kasam... Woh irada... Bhulega dil... Jis din tumhe... Woh din zindagi ka akhri din hoga...

Hearing the song Raghbeer reminds of that time...

(Bani running towards tge edge wearing her deep red Saree... He was running behind her... She stops at the edge and turns to him... And says "Main kabhi tumhare haath nahi Aaungi".... She takes a step back and falls... And that shout of his name while she fell "Raghbeeeeer...!!!")

Reminding this he immediately backs off leaving Pragati... He was sweating badly... Pragati got worried...

Pragati : Raghbeer... Kya hua apko?? Aap theek toh hai na?? (Concerned)

Raghbeer : Kisne Chalaya yeh gaana?? Kyu Chalaya?? (Restless)

Pragati : Neha di ne dance karne ke liye chalaya tha...

Raghbeer : Band karo yeh gaana!!! (Shouts)

Pragati : Par kyu??

Raghbeer holds his ears in irritation... Closes his eyes and again shouts...

Raghbeer : I said Band karo!!!

Palak ran to the Music player and turned off the music...

He opened his eyes... His eyes were red and scary... Pragati's eyes were filled with tears seeing him like that... Raghbeer fists his hands and leaves from there... Palak came to Pragati and holds her shoulders to make her calm... Pragati bursts into tears and hugs Palak...

Pragati : kyu kar rahe hai woh aisa??

Palak : Shaant ho jaao Pragati...

Pragati : Tum usse ek baar baat karo na ki woh aisa kyu kar raha hai...

Palak : Theek hai tum ro mat main unse baat karungi...

Pragati backs off... Palak wipes her tears... Palak leaves to talk to Raghbeer... Nitin comes to Pragati...

Nitin : Beta main use acchi tarah se jaanta hu... Koi na koi wajah hai is behavior ke piche... May be uska past...

Asha consoles he too...

Asha : Han beta... Tum uske behavior ka bura mat manna pls... Woh aisa hi hai... Actually he needs some time... Tumhe pata hai na??

Pragati nods yes...

On the other side... Palak was finding Raghbeer upstairs... Finally she finds him on the terrace... He was turning back and standing... Looking at the sky full of stars... She goes to him...

Palak : Sir??

Raghbeer turns to her... His eyes much more red than before and teary too... When he saw Palak he turns back again and wipes his tears and again turned to her...

Raghbeer : Miss Mittal tum iss waqt yaha kya kar rahi ho??

Palak : Sir aap ro kyu rahe the??

Raghbeer : Go to the party and enjoy...