26.RAGHBEER IN LOVE

Raghbeer comes to the church where he and Palak met for the first time... He comes inside the church... As it was night the church was empty only three to four people were there and the priests... He lit a candle in front of Jesus... And closed his eyes... While tears were continuously flowing from his eyes...

Raghbeer : (in mind) Kyu hamesha mere saath hi aisa hota hai?? Kyu?? Kya meri itni bhi kismat nahi hai that koi mere saath mera life partner banke rahe... Kya galati thi Palak ki?? Kyu hua uske saath aisa??

He was saying all this in his mind when he felt someone held his hand... He opens his eyes and gets surprised to see Bani there...

Raghbeer : Bani??

Bani wipes his tears...

Bani : Don't cry Raghbeer... You have got your perfect life partner...

Raghbeer : Kya??

Bani : Yes... you have started loving Palak...

Raghbeer : Nahi!! Yeh nahi ho sakta... Main tumse pyaar karta hun... How can I love her??

Bani : Yeh sacchai jitni bhi kadwi kyun na ho... Tum isse dur nahi bhaag sakte...

Raghbeer : But main tumse...

Before he could complete his sentence... Bani spoke up...

Bani : bhool jaao mujhe Raghbeer...

A lone tear drops from his eye...

Raghbeer : Par woh kaise??

Bani : Ek baar dil se hi soch ke dekho na... Don't you feel for her... Itni bhi kya special qualities mujhme hain jo usme nahi hai??

Raghbeer : Nothing... She is just like you...

Bani : Toh tum apke feelings ko ek chance do... So that they can speak and change your mind...

Raghbeer : Yes I do feel something for her... But how can you say this is love??

Bani : Agar tum usse pyaar nahi karte... Toh tumhe uske liye itni parwa nahi hoti... Tum uske liye pray karne church nahi aate... Aur tumhe usse pyaar nahi hai toh kyun uske liye aansu baha rahe ho... Batao??

Raghbeer had no answer he stood still thinking of what Bani was talking...

Bani : Pyaar karne lage ho tum usse Raghbeer... Apna lo use... Pyaar karlo usse... Isse pehle ki bohot der ho jaye...

Raghbeer looks at her surprisingly...

Bani : Main apne Raghbeer ko leke jaa rahi hoon... Aur Palak ki Raghbeer ko chodke jaa rahi hoon...

Saying this she smiles and holds his hand... Then she pulls him... But instead of him another Raghbeer comes out from him who loves Bani and has feelings for her... They smiled at him and vanished within a second...

Raghbeer : Bani (he whispered in sobbing voice)

Raghbeer's POV...

I was standing dumbstruck... Why do I see this kind of illusions?? Was Bani right?? Yes she took away the one who loves her... She left Palak's Raghbeer within me... Yes I have started loving her... Loving my Palak... Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes... I couldn't hold them... I let them flow for her... Just then a priest of the church came to me... "Child... Why are you crying??" He asked in a calm tone... "Father my love..." I stammered... "What happened to your love dear??" He asked worriedly... "Father she lost her vision" I said and started crying a bit loudly... "Jesus is with you both... Nothing will happen to your love... Just be with her... Love her... Before it gets late... Go to her... She needs you my child"... I remembered Bani said the same thing to me... I nod to his words in response and ran to the hospital... I saw Miss Mishra was also present there with maa... I asked maa "Di kaha hai??"... Maa replied "Neha police station gayi hai... Report likhwaane Palak ke case ke baare mein"... Miss Mishra came to me... "Sir aap kaha the?? Palak aapse milna chahti hai... Usne hum me se kisi se bhi baat nahi ki... Keh rahi hai ki sirf aapse baat karna chahti hai... She is shifted in general ward now... Please aap uske paas jaaiye..." She said to me in a sobbing voice... Without wasting a second I went inside the ward... And found her sitting on the bed her eyes were covered with bandage... I was sobbing seeing her condition... I can't see her like this... "Raghbeer ji..." She said with a small smile... I was surprised how could she recognise that its me?? "Tumhe kaise pata chala ki main hun??"... She chuckles and says "Bass aise hi pata chal jaati hai... I can feel you presence" I came and sat on the chair beside her bed...

Raghbeer's POV Ends...

Raghbeer : Tum theek ho?? (Concerned)

Palak nods in affirmation... She picked one of her hand up to hold his face... Raghbeer held her hand and made it hold his cheek... The moment she touched his cheek she could feel the wetness of his cheek due to tears... She immediately asked...

Palak : Aap ro rahe hai??

Raghbeer starts sobbing a but loudly holding her hand on his cheek more tightly...

Palak : Aap mat roiye... Haadsa mere saath hua hai... Aap kyu ro rahe hai?? (She asked politely)

Raghbeer : Main tumhe iss haalat mein nahi dekh sakta... I won't spare her who have made your this condition...

Palak : Dekhiye if you cry like this... How can I be strong?? Aapne hi toh kaha tha na mujhse ki now I am Mrs. Raghbeer Sinha... I have to be strong...

Raghbeer immediately hugs Palak burying his face on her shoulder making it wet with his tears... She too hugs Raghbeer and starts sobbing... The bandage in her eyes gets wet...

Palak : Raghbeer ji...

Raghbeer : Palak I love you... (He whispered in her ears with a trembling voice)

Palak was surprised hearing this... She didn't expect this words from his mouth...

Palak : Can you say once more?? (She whispered in his ears)

Raghbeer : I love you... (Sobbing voice)

Palak : I love you too... (Sobbing voice)

Raghbeer backs off... He holds her cheeks with his hands... And leans closer to her... Their noses were touching...

Palak : Jisne bhi meri yeh haal ki hai bohot accha kiya... Agar woh aisa nahi karti toh shayad yeh three magical words mujhe sunne ko nahi milti... (She said in a sweet tone with a smile)

Raghbeer keeps his finger on her lips...

Raghbeer : Sssshhhh... Stop saying all this non sense... I love you... I love you allot...

Saying this he again hugs her but this time more tightly... Palak smiles widely and hugs him back...

B.G (Kya tujhe ab yeh dil bataye... Tujhpe kitna mujhe pyaar aaye...)

To be Continued... 💕

So guys how was this chapter?? Hope you guys loved this... Please do Votes and Comments regarding this chapter... The next chapter will be Updated soon... Till then take are and bye... See you all soon... 🤗