31.INVESTIGATION ON THE WAY

Raghbeer's POV...

My sleep was disturbed as I heard my phone constantly ringing... And Palak whispering continuously "Aapka phone baj raha hai" and shaking me lightly... I opened my eyes... And saw she was  still closing her eyes... I saw my phone Ooooppssss!!! The call was missed it was 10:27 am... I checked my call list... What the f*ck!! 57 missed calls and that from Mr. Rathore... Is everything alright?? Did they get any clue?? I quickly got up from the bed... And wore all my clothes... Now its time for my sleeping beauty to wake up... I sat on the bed and leaned towards her... I pecked her lips softly "Good morning Palak... Wake up..." I whispered sweetly in her ears to which she smiled sweetly and slowly opened her eyes... She tries to get up and sit... But instead she hissed in pain... I helped her and made her sit on the bed and covered her naked body with the duvet... Just then I took my phone and called Mr. Rathore... He recieved the call... "Hlw Mr. Sinha come to police station and why were you not attending calls??"... "Sorry Mr. Rathore I was a bit tired I was sleeping like a dead one... Will be there in half an hour" I replied back "Okay... And yah jaldi aaiyega" he said for the last time... "Sure" I said and ended up the call... "Mr. Rathore kya keh rahe the??" Palak asked... "Pata nahi... We will directly talk at the police station..." I said normally "Oh" saying this she wraps the duvet around her body and tries to stand up... And she stands but loses her balance I immediately held her... "Can you walk??" I asked concerned... "Raghbeer ji mujhe kuch nahi hua hai... I am okay" she said giving a false explanation... "Wait sit!!" I again made her sit on the bed and gave her a pain killer... She unwillingly took it... "Nahana hai??" I asked her teasingly... To which she frowned "Aapke saath??" She said in a shocked tone... To which I smirked "Of course... Aur nahi toh kya bhoot ke saath??... Listen kal jo hua uske baad..." I said in a playful tone and she turned into a red apple!! Oh god I want to eat this apple now!! "Control man control!!" My inner voice spoke up... I turned normal and said... "Palak I meant... Your condition is not well... You are not Okay... Tum theek se chal bhi nahi pata rahi ho... I was just saying that you need help even to bath!! Toh chalo him dono ek saath nahayenge okay??" I asked giving a huge explanation... She though for few seconds and noded in affirmation... We took a bath together... I wore my clothes as well as helped her to wear her Saree... Now her condition is well she can walk... We came downstairs and did breakfast... After having breakfast I left for police station and reached within my time its 30 mins over now!! I entered the station...

Raghbeer's POV Ends...

Raghbeer entered the police station... Mr. Rathore saw him and said...

Mr. Rathore : Sit...

Raghbeer took the seat in front of him...

Raghbeer : Bataiye anything important?? Kuch pata chala??

Mr. Rathore : Kal raat hum uss ladke ke ghar mein gaye the... He is indeed rich... Tab hi toh woh bike itna expensive hai...

Raghbeer : Mr. Rathore woh bike expensive hai ya cheap yeh mujhe nahi jaanna hai... Just come to the point... I just need that bloody girl!!

Mr. Rathore : Uska naam Rahul Dutta hai... Humne usse baat bhi kiya tha... Uske ghar ka garage mein woh bike rakhne ki jagah nahi hai isliye woh bike woh apne ghar ke garage pe nahi balki apne fiance ke ghar ke garage pe rakhta hai...

Raghbeer : Iska matlab... His fiance??!!! Usne attack kiya??!!! (He aksed being shocked)

Mr. Rathore : Abhi bhi hume uss ladki ke baare mein pata nahi... Rahul ne uss ladki ka naam Naina Bose bataya aur address bhi diya...

Raghbeer : Toh aaplog yaha baithe baithe kya kar rahe hai?? Jaldi se uss Naina ke ghar jaaiye aur usse puch taach kijiye!!!

Mr. Rathore : Ji nahi... Aaj hum akele nahi jayenge... You will also have to go...

Raghbeer : But I can't go with you because... Mujhe aaj ghar mein rehke office ka kaam karna hai as well as I have to take care of Palak too...

Mr. Rathore : Its Ok Mr. Sinha if you can't I won't force you... Ab aapki biwi kaisi hai??

Raghbeer : She is fine now... I just hope ki jaldi se jaldi sab theek ho jaaye...

Mr. Rathore : Don't worry... We will try our best... (He assured)

Raghbeer nods and leaves from police station... He arrives at Sinha mansion... Neha opens the door... Raghbeer discusses everything happened in police station with Neha and Asha...

Neha : Uss ladki ne hi toh nahi kiya na??

Raghbeer : Di we still have no proof!!

Asha : Baat to tu sahi keh raha hai beta...

Neha : Its very confusing... (She said rolling her eyes)

Raghbeer : Di Palak kya kar rahi hai??

Neha : Woh room mein hi hai..  Pragati se baatein kar rahi hai...

Raghbeer : Maa Nitin uncle office ke woh files Hitesh ke haatho bhijwa diya kya??

Asha : Han... Bhai sahb toh kabke office jaake woh files deke gaye hai... Yeh le files... (She hands over the files to Raghbeer)

Raghbeer goes to his room... He enters the room with a bright smile on his face...

Raghbeer : Hello beautiful ladies... Mere bagair kya baatein chal rahi hai??

Pragati : Yehi ki aapne iss bechari ko kal raat kitna torture kiya...

Palak : Pragati!!! (Blushes)

Raghbeer : A... Ah... Woh... M.. Matlab??... K... K... Kaisa torture??

Pragati : Aha... Itne bhi bhole nahi hai Aap Mr. Sinha!!

Raghbeer feels embarrassed...

Palak : Pragati please stop it!!

Pragati : Okay baba!!! Anyway agli baar se dhyaan rakhna... Otherwise kal raat ki awazo ki wajah se meri neend udi thi... Par agli baar agar Neha di ki neend udi... Toh tum dono ko aur bhi zyada embarrassed hona padega... (Teasing)

Raghbeer : Ab tum bhi tease karne ka mauka nahi chhodti ho!!

Pragati : Okay guys... Bye mujhe ab ghar jaana hoga...

They both nods and Pragati leaves...

Palak : Accha aap police station gaye... Mr. Rathore ne kya Kaha??

Raghbeer : You don't need to know... Usse tumhara stress badega... Take rest hum baad mein baat karenge... Aur waise bhi mujhe office ke kuch kaam laptop mein karna hai... Tum abhi so jaao... (He said politely)

Palak nods... Raghbeer caresses her hairs... In few minutes she dozes off... Raghbeer gets up from the bed and sits on sofa with his laptop and does his Office works...

To be Continued... 💕

Hi guys!! Hope you Loved this Chapter... So please tap the star button to vote... And shower your Comments in the comment section!! See y'all soon with the Next Chapter... Till then Bye!! 🤗