Cooth Evergreen -Guide To Nightmareship

Chapter one-
Nightmare energy

A nightmare has powers and abilities they can use, but there's a limit to the energy they have for that usage. Re-energizing is a matter of meditation and can be given a full charge when the host feels the nightmares energizing emotion

Some Nightmares have energy stores of much higher levels than others. Some can do a full resurrection before needing to re-energize, some of them barley have the energy to manifest publicly.

Cooth evergreen's energy stats as a nightmare

Energy storage: 78% Min: 25% Max:93%
Energizing emotion: Hatred

When a Nightmares emotion falls to nothing, the nightmare will be forced into a state of limbo.

There in limbo, the nightmare will begin to regain their energy unconsciously.

~-•-~

Chapter 2
Nightmare Affects

Nightmares have a specific amount of things they can cause on their hosts. These include:

Status emotion: this emotion was established before the Nightmares ritual Suicide. These emotions are almost ALWAYS Negative. They include but are not limited to..

Hate, Greed, Anger, Regret, Sadness, Fear, etc...

Nightmares can cause their hosts to feel this status emotion, but forcing them to feel this emotion will take energy rather than gain any. Allowing the host to feel this emotion naturally will gain energy.

Thought implantent: Nightmares have the ability to implant thoughts into the hosts mind. A good way to achieve energy is to implant a thought into the hosts mind to cause them to feel their status emotion.

Possession: Possession of the host is strictly only allowed with the hosts permission. Under special occasions does this ever even happen. Because of the nature of the nightmare, this specific action doesn't normally happen. There have been cases of trickery though that ended up in a fight for the light between the host and the nightmare. Under the special occasion that a nightmare does get permission, the host may revoke or take control back whenever they see fit.

Resurrection: resurrection takes the most amount of a Nightmares energy. Many nightmares cannot even achieve this at all and are forced to retreat to a different host if their host ends up under an untimely death. In order for a nightmare to preform a resurrection on its host it must have a minimum storage energy of 75%. Any left over energy would most likely be stored away to use to attempt to build more. Attempt of a nightmare to show themselves to their host or form coherent sentences after a resurrection would require a painful amount of energy.

Telepathy: the nightmare has the ability to rest and reside within the hosts body without permission. In this state, that may hear the hosts thoughts.

These affects apply to many nightmares, but it is not uncommon for a nightmare to struggle to achieve one or a couple of the affects.

~-•-~

Chapter 3
Nightmare Abilities

Nightmare abilities do not affect the host, they simply affect how the nightmare presents itself.

Apparition: there are several different ways a nightmare may appear. It can show itself to everyone, just its host, or nobody.

Movement speed: a nightmare may move at around 80 MPH but may find itself unable to leave its host within a 100 foot radius. This is because a nightmare is attached to the host that was chosen for them.

Floating: a nightmare is not confined to the laws of gravity. It may appear to walk or it may float as it pleases.

Physical/spiritual manifesting: a nightmare may shift from the spirit world to the physical world allowing it to decide weather it may or may not be able to touch things in the material plane.

~-•-~

Chapter 4
Goals and accomplishments

The ultimate goal of a nightmare is to-( page was torn)........-commit suicide under the- (page was torn) ......-unable to- (page was torn)

~-•-~
Chapter 5

(This is where the book ends and blank pages begin to show up. They are marked with chapters, but no longer do the contain information)
~-•-~