10| I am...

"no, you need to attach that there" "are you sure?"

"I build this already remember"

"your problem if we blow up this building" 

"just do it please"

"JusT Do It PlEaSe"

"for god sakes can you to behave like grownups" Steve yelled "he is the grownup here" pointed at him "snitch". dad attached the wire where I told him to and I started powering up "I told you"

"I ToLd YoU"

---

"HEY HEY HEY easy" "I'm being very careful" no you're being very hulky" "these are Pym particles and the only ones we have since he got snapped out of existence 

"Scott calm down" "we've got enough for one round trip each, that's it, no do-overs" "plus two test rounds "he installed the particles but misplaced it "one test round" "it'll work, trust me" I reassured them

"clint are you ready?" I asked from behind the control panel "yes let's do it" he said "alrighty get ready" Bruce informed "3, 2, 1" and he disappeared "how long is it gonna take" rocket asked "not long" dad and I said at the same time.

then one second later he was back "did you even go?" Sam asked him, he didn't respond and looked like he had seen something terrible "are you alright clint?" "yeah fine" He stated emotionless and quickly walked away

"Alright looks like you can go" dad said, he looks kinda sad but clearly doesn't want to show it. "looks like it" I nodded "what's your plan?" "I can't tell you that" then I realized something "shit I almost forgot, I need fake stones that I can replace the real ones with" I told them. "like these?" dad asked and showed stones that looked very real "yeah how did you get those?" "that's my idea too" he smiled and gave them to me.

"sooo it works right?" Scott asked "looks like it" "are you sure?" dad asked me "yes I am and thank you all for believing me"

I walked up to the stairs from the platform "just remember that they don't know you because that is not our future" Bruce said from behind the control panel. I nodded "dad, I love you... 3000" I smiled and I swear I saw tears in his eyes "I love you too Morg" "get ready 3.. 2.. 1.. GO!" and there I was in the quantum realm again, now going the right way.

---

when I 'arrived' all I could see was destruction, I walked around a little when saw Thor, dad and Steve walking. I saw dad getting ready for something. "okay thor, hit me" suddenly electricity formed around thor and threw it at dad which he absorbed and used to have more compacity. "wow that's genius" it said while hiding behind a wall"

sadly enough Thanos dodged everything. then thor used Stormbreaker to hit Mjolnir. but Thanos already had my dad and threw him away and hit the ground, he didn't get up. Thanos also threw steve away and he didn't get up either. thor tried to attack but also landed on the ground, he tried to call Stormbreaker but instead of him catching it Thanos did and he pushed it in Thor's chest. 

I really wanted to help but I knew that I couldn't. then I saw Mjolnir getting off the ground, hit Thanos and then called back by Steve. of course I already knew he could lift it but Thor was really surprised. he spun it around really fast and knocked Thanos over. they fought and for a second it looked like he was gonna win but then got beat to the ground again. thanos started talking to him but I had to go and look for the gauntlet.

--- 

I wandered around for a long time not seeing anyone but when I turned saw hundred and thousands of hero's "holy fuck" I said amazed "even mom is here" It was a very tense moment but then Steve started shouting...

"AVENGERS" 

"come on say it, say it, say it" I said waiting for the magic words.

"assemble" 

and the big fight started "oh shit I need to get the fuck outta here" I ran away but looked back one more time and saw mom and dad fighting side by side and smiled. 

I started looking for the gauntlet but wasn't really focussed on my surrounding so I almost got hit by something. "that was close" then I saw clint running with the gauntlet in his hands "there it is" I started following him. 

I did that for a while but then he handed it to T'Challa. "shit I can't run that fast" I tried to keep up but failed. 

I lost sight of him so I just ran around. then suddenly something dropped at my feet, It was the gauntlet. "well that was easy" 'like I'm in a movie or a book or something' I picked it up while T'Challa and Wanda were busy with the ugly ass grape".

I ran away as fast as possible and when I didn't see anyone put it on the ground. "time for the serum" I got the syringe and shot the serum in me. "shit that still hurts" I waited for a few minutes and then I felt it starting to work.

I activated my iron fist from my watch, but it wasn't really an iron fist anymore, it was more like the gauntlet. I started removing the stones one by one and put them on my fist.

"Luckily this doesn't hurt" I said before the last stone but when it was complete it was another story. my veins colored red, yellow, orange, purple, green and blue. "shit that hurts a lot" I felt all the power coursing through my veins. after a few seconds, I got used to it and it felt amazing.

I quickly put the fake ones in place and ran back to the place I found it but on my way fucking Squidward snatched it from my hand. of course it didn't matter but I just had to make it look like it mattered.

I quickly ran away and I think he tried to attack me but T'Challa attacked him first and then threw the gauntlet in the air so that Peter could catch it. "everything is back in place, good" I hid behind an obstacle again until they were all gone. 

I saw Peter flying in the air holding onto the Mjolnir then mom and finally valkyrie. it honestly looked hilarious.

once I lost sight of him I decided to get in place. I ran as fast as I ever possibly could. but I looked up in the air when I saw a bright light flying in the sky and destroying all the ships. "everything is going as planned". "what is?" I fell to the ground because I bumped into someone, it was mom.

"who are you?" "n- no one" I tried to run away bud couldn't because I think my leg is broken.

she probably assumed I helped Thanos so she knocked me out. after a few minutes, I woke up "shit shit shit I missed it" I thought I got up and ran/stumbled to the final position 

"shit" "ouch" "shit" "ouch" "shit" "ouch"

when I arrived I saw Carol fight Thanos with the gauntlet on his arm. he punched Carol and she didn't even move a hair. "just in time"

I grinned and run behind the obstacles making sure they didn't see me. when she got thrown away dad switched the stones while fighting to make sure he didn't notice but of course, those weren't the real stones. dad was thrown on the ground and Thanos started smiling...

"I am inevitable" and snapped his fingers but nothing happened. He looked at dad who was defeated on his knees.

"and I... am... Iron Man" he snapped his fingers but to his suprise nothing happened either. I took a deep breath 

"this is it" I whispered to myself"this is the moment"

"no" I started while appearing from behind an obstacle

"i..."

"am..."

"your legacy"

idk why but I'm literally nervous to post this gfjgfjgl