11| not the plan

It was dead silent
I fell to the ground on my knees while dust started flying around me

Then it hit me, a wave of unbearable pain. "Shit shit shit"

"Who- who are you?" Dad asked me, I smiled and was about to say something but then everything went black

I woke up in a small layer of water. When I looked up I saw nothing but water and an orange sky. "Morgan" I turned around

"dad!" I was about to run to him for a hug but he backed away. I looked confused at him. "I'm sorry sweetheart but I'm not your father"

"I- I don't-" "you're in the soul world" "the what now?" I looked around confused

"we let you come here to make a choice" " who's we?" dad- I mean the man chuckled,

"you can either stay here and become part of a bigger universe... Or you can go back there and your power will be limited"

"What do you mean with a bigger universe?" I was walking around a little. He didn't say anything "okay fair enough who's we" I asked again, still nothing.

"Take you time to think about it" I turn around facing him again "I don't need to, I want to go back" I said determined "are you sure you want to do that?" "Yes"

"Alright you can come back here if you change your mind" "okay" he started walking to me "wait.. how the hell do I-"

It was all black again. I heard an annoying sound which I realized is a heartbeat monitor.

After a few minutes, I started opening my eyes slowly because the light was so blinding.

When I was finally adjusted to the light I saw Scott and Clint on either side of my bed, one facing the window and one the door.

I tried to move but winced from the pain.

"she woke up" clint informed someone talking through a com. they just stared at me and it started to get ready awkward.

Then someone opened the door, it was dad. I let out a sigh in relieve and smiled.

"Can I talk to her alone?" he asked and scott and clint both left "who are you?"

I tried to sit up but my right hand really hurt so I winced again.

"About that.. I need to show you something" he walked to me and grabbed my hand.

He started to remove the bandage. I looked up an started seeking for air in pain. "Look" when I looked down I- I saw...

"What.." I was so shocked "we tried to fix it but we can't" Tears started welling up "this wasn't part of the plan"

"Plan? What plan" I started crying "t- to save y- you" "why?" I tried to calm myself down

Once I calmed down he told me he had to do something for a second. When he left the room I started looking around for my suit or time gps but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Alright how are you feeling?" He came in "alright I guess" "good you coming with us"

---

I sat on a couch In the old avengers tower where they probably temperately say. They were all standing in front of me

"For the billionth time, who are you" dad asked I dropped my head. "Morgan" I said softly

"What?" "M- Morgan" I said harder. They didn't look shocked because they probably didn't make the connection, but dad did.

"Tony?" They all looked confused to dad not knowing why he was looked so shocked.

"Daddyyyy" A little girl came running inside and hugged his leg. He finally snapped out of his thoughts and picked her up.

Then mom walked in. "Is everything alright tony? You look a little pale" she asked and the rest of the Avengers were still looking weird at him wondering what was wrong.

She then looked at me "who's this?" she walked up to me and shook my hand "hi, pepper" "uhh t- this is Morgan" dad stammered

"That's my name too" the girl said, 'jeez I was really cute' you thought but just smiled at her.. myself..

"Well we're just here to pick up some stuff so I'll see you later" the two waved goodbye and went on their way

Once they were gone Bruce was the first one to speak up "what is up with you tony.. are you feeling alright?"

"Wow you guys are really not making this connection Huh?" I chuckled "it's me, morgan.. stark" I don't care how many times I have to say this, their faces are and will always be hilarious when I tell them.

But yeah you could say they were shocked. "Wait so why did you come here?" scott asked. I let out a really loud sigh not wanting to explain it again so I just told them

"Because officially you did the snap.. but you died" It wasn't hard to say anymore because he's alive now... right?

They all nodded but no one had anything to say. "So what about my hand?" I held my arm up "uh yeah I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do"

"b- but my hand a-and" I almost started crying again 'fuck why am I always crying' no one said anything because it was still kinda weird for them

Then a young boy walked up. "Hey don't worry it'll be alright" I sat next to me at rubbed over my back to comfort me.

"Okay okay that's enough touching" dad intervened "I'm sorry Mr. Stark" "Peter?" I said out loud but I didn't mean to

"yeah?" I looked at him and bursted out in laughing "HAHAH YOU'RE SO YOUNG" I cried from laughing and he looked really confused and a little offended

"Alright so all you need to do is go back to your time?" dad said giving me the cold treatment "Yeah so if you have my suit and my gps I'll be on my way" I said and stood up "and a glove.."

Sam walked away and gave me a bag and a black glove. "Thanks.." I changed and put on my gps on my left hand this time because you... you know..

"Dad?" "Huh?" "why are you being like this?" he looked at me for a second then answered "how would you react if you had a 6-year-old daughter, then out of nowhere meet a girl who says she's your daughter from the future" "I'm sorry" "I just don't want to get to know you yet, I don't want you to grow up and now it feels like you did.. that's why I want you to go, I'm sorry"

"I get it, sorry" we then walked to the others "alright... bye then" I smiled and then entered the quantum realm to go to my time.

---

I arrived in my time but nothing changed.. Cassie was still there waiting for me, mom, the Avengers and hope and Hank Pym were still behind the doors.

I walked down the stairs of the platform. "Morgan! Did it work? Did you even go? You were gone for like 30 seconds"

"Yeah it should've worked, Friday where is dad?" I asked the AI

"I'm sorry Morgan but your dad died 10 years ago so I believe it didn't work"

I'm sorry but I laughed at the comments on my last about you guys dying on that cliffhanger sorry not sorry...