26| my fault

"GUYS" Sam and Steve ran inside.

"It's here" Steve said, "what? What's here?" "the elemental"

---

"WHAT" I dropped my tools. "come on we need to go!" steve yelled, "yeah, to get the fuck outta here" sam yelled at him.

"b- but I have nothing to wear" "really?  now?" they looked so done.

"no literally, I don't have anything to fight in". bruce walked away and a second later reappeared, "here put this on"

It was a small suit, "look... I'm not that thin". "just put it on, quickly"

I walked to a place no one could see me and quickly took off my clothes. "how am I suppose to fit in this"

 I stepped with one leg in it and saw it stretched around my body "wow".

I looked at the belt and saw the emblem, "nat" I smiled.

when I was finally in the suit, I walked back to the group where dad was putting on his suit.

"ready?" he asked me, "ready" I nodded my head. we went outside through a side door and already saw smoke in the air but it was far away.

"Everyone here?" Steve asked, "everyone nodded their head and most off them started flying away. "how are you getting there? "I asked Steve. "bruce, a lift?" he asked him and he got picked up and they ran away.

I was alone now, "alright... here I go I guess" I talked to myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I jumped a little.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you" it was Quinten, "no it's fine, I thought that I was alone" I half-smiled. 

"Hey it's gonna be fine, you're the strongest person here" he reassured me. "thanks" I smiled.

"ready?" "as I'll ever be" I responded and we flew towards the smoke.

the closer we got, the more we saw the damage. "this is defiantly an avengers level threat" I stopped to look at the damage which was my big mistake.

"MORGAN" wanda yelled but she was too late and the elemental already yanked me out off the air.

He grabbed me and probably tried to crush me but I just my power stone to make me stronger.

"This is easier than I thought" I got loose from his grip and quickly flew away.

"SAM WATCH OUT"

He was on time to dodge the hit.

"How did you know he was going for me" he asked surprised, "just a hunch" I smile.

everyone hit him from different angles but it wasn't enough.

"We need something better!" Steve yelled. "I used the reality stone to make it rain as hard as possible over him.

He turned black which means he's cooling down. "hey dad I noticed you were only using a 5 GHz in your communication system which is good for short Distances but when someone is far away, 2.4 is much better"

"I know, I still need to fix that" He reacted out of breath. "just remembering that the dumb people have no idea what you're talking about," Sam said annoyed.

"speak for yourself" bucky reacted and sam gave him an ugly face.

"uhh guys..." wanda said. "yeah?" I asked while redoing my ponytail, still laughing at the two.

"he's melting," Quinten said and got ready to fight.

we all looked his way and saw it slowly starting to move, "shit"