28| welcome to shield

---

"MORGAN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" the lights turned on and my head hurt from the sudden amount of light.

"what the hell," I said in a tired voice.

"Morgan wake up, it's peter, bruce and I found something out about tony!"

I immediately woke up, "what?".

"We think he's still alive" he smiled brightly.

---

-- 3 days later --

So it's been 3 days since dad vanished. I'm actually starting to believe he died.

Mom wants me to go back to school, understandable but I really don't want to deal with all these annoying people.

- message -

Call me when you can

7 am

I'm coming to school today

Finally I thought you were dead

Can't wait to see you, people r annoying

I can imagine

---------------

Oh, and yes, I did get a new phone finally.

"You should probably get up" Friday told me.

"I don't want to" I protested. "they're making pancakes" I sat up in bed.

"Who?" It was silent for a few seconds. "Peter" "yeah never mind".

"He's doing pretty well, better than 10 years ago". After 5 minutes I finally gave up, "alright I'm going".

I changed my clothes and brushed my hair and all the other things.

"I really need to change my look" I said to myself while looking in the mirror.

When I was done, I took my backpack and walked downstairs.

"Hey I made pancakes" an energetic Peter yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah.. great" "no I promise they're better" I looked at the pancakes, they do look pretty good.

"Why not" I grabbed one and took a bite.

Meanwhile, Wanda walked in, "who made these pancakes?" She asked ready to eat one.

"I did" Peter said proudly, her face went from happy to worried. "I'm actually not that hungry".

"Morgan come on, they're good right?" Peter asked me, "well... They surprisingly are" I agreed.

"Where is everyone?" Wanda asked, "still trying to find Mr stark" Peter answered.

"Aren't you helping?" She asked me, "no I need to go to school" I said sadly.

"Just ignore everyone" Wanda said, "and if you need us to we'll throw some punches" Peter added.