30| infinity

I woke up hearing birds and soft laughter in the distance.

I should be happy, but I'm not.

"Good morning Morgan" Friday greeted me.

I got up and sat at the side of my bed and sighed brushing my hand through my hair.

"Morning Friday"

I looked around and a file caught my eye. I picked it up and looked at it.

"Can you test my blood again?" I asked meanwhile.

"81%, you really need to get help Morgan" Friday warned.

"No it's fine, I have other plans" I put the file down and walked downstairs.

"Look who it is, the superstar" Sam joked.

"Shut up" I laughed.

Everyone was hanging out in the kitchen and the TV was on in the background.

"It's true" dad smiled and planted a kiss on the top of my head, mom hugged me.

"Okay okay that's enough, I'm hungry" I grabbed some pancakes and sat down at the table.

"I found the other half" Steve entered.

"Wow I bet that'll help a lot" I said sarcastically.

"I'll make a new one" dad chuckled.

"Now onto other news, it looks like the city finally calmed a bit from the last attack which was yesterday" everyone's attention shifted to the TV.

"There have been a lot of names for the new hero identified as Morgan stark but the name that has been catching on is infinity"

"What the f-" I said in disbelief.

"We haven't received any kind of statement from the avengers or anyone else about what the attack was but a press conference has been set in two days, we will keep you updated and infinity if you're watching, thank you"

They all looked at me, "they gave you a name" Peter said excitedly.

"Yeah... They did" I said, still looking at the TV.

I looked over at mom and dad who were a little less excited. everyone saw that so they kept quiet.

"I'm gonna go shower and get ready to go to Cassie" I said and went upstairs.

I actually got ready, I didn't lie about that part but I wasn't planning on going to Cassie.

Arriving at the cemetery I greeted the man that always took care of the place.

"Hi nat" I changed the flowers for fresh ones and brushed the leaves away.

"It's been a while"

I stood there for a long time, I don't exactly know how long.

"I knew I would find you here"

Steve was next to me.

"You tracked my phone didn't you"

It was silence for a while.

"Yeah"

I smiled and looked at him.

"I miss her"

"I know" he hugged me. "I do too?"

"Let's go home" he suggested, I wiped away a tear and nodded.

Hours later we were all sitting on the couch, telling stories and laughing.

I looked at the time.

"I'm not feeling well, I'm gonna go lie down for an hour or so"

"Okay" mom said, "do you need anything?"

"No" I said and hugged them both one last time.

I walked towards my room but met Clint in the hallway, "are you okay? you look a little pale" "yeah I'm fine" I smiled

"Okay" he smiled and walked away.

I closed the door when I entered it.

I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing.

"Friday can you tell mom and dad there's a letter for them once they come in here"

"of course, but can I ask why you're writing a letter, I can tell them to come up?"

"No it's fine, nothing to worry about"

I put the letter in an envelope and put it on my bed.

I cleaned my room and hid all the files and important stuff.

"That's all" I sighed and smiled. I looked out of the window for a few minutes.

It feels like the end but it's not. And the weirdest part is that I've never been happier than now.

Well, except when I saved dad.

I've had a crazy life...

"Hey Morgan do you want soup I can-" dad walked in.

"Natasha?"