25| outdated

"WHOOO THIS IS AMAZING" I yell at Quinten who was a few feet away from me while making a spin in the air.

"I can hear you perfectly fine" he chuckled.

"Sorry... I'm just so excited!! I can freaking fly" I smiled while enjoying the view.

"It's so peaceful up hear" I closed my eyes to hear the noises of the always busy city.

"At night it's even better"

"do you come here a lot?" I looked at him.

"Yeah, to think" he gave me a small smile but he also looked kinda sad.

"So did you have kids?" "Yes, a daughter and a son" he smiles while he mentioned them.

"How old were they?"

"My son Cooper was 7, he really liked to read and learn new things" he looked down.

"He sounds like a smart kid, just like his father" I gave him a playful elbow and he smiled again.

"And your daughter?" "Ha Lila, yeah she is.... was 16, she was more the outgoing type like her mom, liked to party and get arrested"

We laughed for a while, "but she was also really smart, just not always" I chuckled.

When we cooled down he continued, "you remind me a lot of her" I chuckled, "what part of her, being smart or the party and getting arrested?"

He chuckled too, "both". "Well thanks" I shook my head.

"HEY ARE YOU EVER COMING DOWN?" we heard someone scream.

We looked down and saw Wanda impatiently waving her arms.

"Yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes.

We quickly flew down landed, except I didn't land but crash.

I wiped away the dirt and stood up, "we still need to work on that" Wanda stated.

"Really I thought it went perfectly well" I said sarcastically, "by the way, I thought you could fly"

"You're dad want's to see you" she responded, "alright..." I said but I came out more like a question.

"Next training is tonight right?" I asked while walking towards the door.

"Yes but be on time this time" "no promises, I need a shower" I walked towards my room and sat down on my bed to think.

"pfff... what am I doing" I ran my hands through my hair but finally got up and walking into my bathroom.

I turned on the shower and waited until it's hot. I leaned on the sink and looked in the mirror. "ugh I need to get more sleep"

suddenly I felt really dizzy, I sat on the ground against the door, "not again". I thought that I was going to pass out but it already faded away.

I got up after I was sure it was gone, showered as quickly as possible and put on comfortable clothes.

"Friday can you scan my blood?" I put a drop of blood on the scanner.

"scanning" she informed. I walked around impatiently, "scan complete".

"and?" I looked at the hologram. "it's getting worse". I quickly deleted the data.

"where is dad?" I asked her. "In his workshop" I nodded and headed there.

"Hey" I greeted him when I walked in.

"Hey, so I was thinking..." He stopped for a second to think.

"Yeah?"

"Oh right, so I was thinking maybe we could work together on my suit, like uh.. some uh.. sort of.. father-daughter project... thing?"

He looked kinda nervous, normally I would react with sarcasm but it didn't seem like the right time.

"great idea" I smile and walked towards the suit that was laying on the table.

"So what's wrong with it?" I asked while examining it.

"It's a bit.. outdated" "like you" I added and took out a wire that was totally unnecessary.

"Why is this in here?" "It's to transmit the signals through the whole suit so I can communicate"

"Are you shooting wifi out of your repulsors?" I look out another wire.

"No.."

"Are you communicating through your feet?"

"No.."

"Then you don't need them" I smile while taking out the last big wire.

"I really need to catch up" I heard him say under his breath.

"You can use my books," I said and laughed.

"Maybe we can redesign it too" dad suggested.

"Sounds good" he snapped his fingers and all the holograms appeared.

"So that's where you design your suits" I looked in awe.

He smiled and opened some other programs.

"So I'm guessing we could probably increase the power on my repulsors"

I shrugged, "yeah, by at least 30 percent".

"Woah" he changed some things and then put it around his arm.

"Any more unnecessary things you see?" I looked it over but it was all good.

"No, but you should probably use a stronger wire.." I typed in some things.

"Use it once and it's probably already fried" he nodded, "of course" he replaced it and send the prints to Friday who is printing it.

"I saw you're using my iron fist" he said while working.

"yeah it-" "GUYS" Sam and Steve ran inside.

"It's here" Steve said, "what? What's here?" "the elemental"

---

So guys... legacy is coming to an end soon.

I'm ending it at chapter 30 (intro and what you need to know not included) so that'll be a few more chapters, of course, I'm not ending it here.

I really enjoyed writing this book but I feel like I need to expend this world, it's never really over anyway... right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)