27| File BW51

---

The ground started to shake and lava appeared from the ground, it created some sort of fist right in front of dad.

"WATCH OUT" we all tried to run to him but no one was in time, it already got him.
~
"how about some cheeseburgers and stories like we used to do" Happy offered.

---

"you're kidding!" I said while finishing my burger. "definitely not".

"The city was really floating?" I asked amazed.

"Yup, I'm not kidding". I smiled and thought of all the heroic thing he has done.

"Thanks for this," I said, "always, and really enjoy this" he smiled.

I laid my head back on his shoulder and realized I was really tired, "I do too" I said before drifting off to sleep.

"MORGAN WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" the lights turned on and my head hurt from the sudden amount of light.

"what the hell," I said in a tired voice.

"Morgan wake up, it's peter, bruce and I found something out about tony!"

I immediately woke up, "what?".

"We think he's still alive" he smiled brightly. "do you have proof?" I asked him.

"yes come on" he walked out of the room and I followed him.

I almost fell off the stairs but we made it to the lab as fast as possible.

"what did you find?" I saw bruce rapidly click all the buttons he could.

"Peter and I had this weird feeling so we decided to try if we could locate his suit, now we didn't locate it but instead we heard someone talk and we're 88% sure it's tony" bruce explained.

"did you record it?" "yes we did" he played the recording.

"h- he-lo, is an-one re------- this", that dad 100%.

"does any---- copy?" the recording stopped.

"that's it," Peter said.

"That was definitely him" I nodded. "how did you try to locate him?"

"We tried to hack the GPS locator in his suit but we think it broke" bruce showed me the progress.

"did you try to hack his suit?" "that's not really my place of expertise".

I looked at Peter, "we can try" he said.

I immediately got behind the desk and started typing. I looked at my watch for the time, "2:12 am? really?" I asked them.

they didn't respond and just gave a sorry face, I rolled my eyes and continued.

hours later people started to enter the lab, first steve.

"what's going on here?" "long story" he nodded and looked at the screen I was working on.

then sam entered, "did I miss a party?". No one responded. "long story" I heard steve say to sam.

I tried my best to cancel out the talking, for some reason I can work with loud music but I can't when people are talking.

The doors opened again, "what's going on here?" "CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE" I slammed my fist on the table I was working at and it turned into water.

luckily the screen was just a hologram.

I kept looking at them and they all turned around, "I"ll explain" bruce said and led them out of the lab.