17| identity crisis // Part 1

The camera was connected to a computer with a wire. I took the laptop and opened it.

SENDING FILES COMPLETE

"Shit"

---

"What?" Scott asked. "Uhh guys, it's been recording the whole time" "doesn't matter just take the SD card, Jarvis will wipe it" Sam said without looking up

"Well yes I know but it's been send to another computer" i finally got the attention from everyone.

"Can you see where?" "No" I answered him. "Maybe I can" Peter suggested. "We'll take it back to the facility" Bucky said.

We were finally done so I wanted to walk away but everyone waited.

I turned around "what?" "Maybe you should undo this" Scott suggested and pointed to the men

"oh right, yeah I don't really know how to"

"What? What do you mean" the former detective panicked.

"Shut up" Sam ordered. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"Well normally it just goes away"

"JUST DO IT" Peter stepped forward. "I can't" I looked shocked at him.

"Are you seriously that stupid? I thought you were a daughter of tony stark" he shook his head and chuckled.

"What the hell Peter" he walked up to me but was stopped my Scott and Sam. "DO IT, IT'S NOT THAT HARD STUPID BI-"

"HOW COULD YOU KNOW IF THIS IS HARD OR NOT, I CANT JUST POINT MY FIST AT THEM AND MAKE IT GO AWAY" I yelled back

I pointed my fist at the men while yelling to make a point. But when I did that, their legs and arm turned normal.

Peter stopped restraining and smiled. "See". I realized what just happened. "You motherfucker" I laughed

"No, no wait what just happened" Scott walked forward and Bucky, Sam and Cassie looked confused at too.

We both laughed at it while we got home. I stepped inside and dad ran to me. "Are you okay" "yeah I'm okay"

"Where's mom?" "at work, I called her" I nodded

I think it's the safest if you two stay here today" I nodded serious but inside I was really happy to stay home.

"But what about school?" Cassie to her dad. He looked at my dad. "We'll say it was a family emergency.

"The both of us on the same time?" "I'll say that I forgot to call her in sick, clumsy me" Scott said

"Well anyways, I was working in the lab with banner so you can help" I smiled "yeah sure"

Cassie and I walked with them to the lab. "Wait" Cassie stopped me. "What up with the powers, why didn't you tell me?"

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't want you to get into trouble, apparently I can control the stones" I turned off the camouflage.

"Woah" "yeah, I'll catch you up later" she wasn't really satisfied with my answer but accepted it.

We entered the lab and we saw Bruce and dad working and laughing. "Hey what are we laughing about?"

"Nothing just recalling the first time the avengers were together" I chuckled "is it that funny?"

They started laughing even more. I saw Peter in the back working on the laptop so I walked over to him.

"Any luck?" He looked up "no, not really but I did find the recording"

he showed it on a big hologram and dad and Bruce came to look.

Listen up... you will record a message saying you're the daughter of tony stark. And we... will let you go"

"Wait how does he know?" Bruce asked "i don't know but he said he was with a group or organisation, maybe they found out"

We continued looking at the recording.

"Daughter? of tony stark"

We were done watching and dad was the first one to speak up.

"Alright Friday tell everyone that we have a meeting in 5" I gave him a questionable look.

"Everyone needs to know about this so they can keep an eye out" I nodded

We left the lab and walked to the meetingroom. When everyone was there, Peter started to video.

"That's the recording from the camera?" Sam asked. "Yes, we need to know who they are" dad said

"Well it looks like Morgan already know one of them" I was looking down the whole time. "Morgan who is he?"

"He was the man that interviewed me and Cassie when we were arrested and he was in my room ones"

"Wait he was in your room?" Steve spoke up "yes but when mom came in he was gone so I thought that I was hallucinating or something"

"Wait he's saying that he found an organisation" Bucky looked frightened at Steve.

"Wait, you think they're hydra?" Steve asked. "They could be"

"Okay let's not jump to conclusions" Dad said to call them down.

"Dad come on.. who else would be behind this" I said to him

He sighed "you'd think they're all dead by now"

"But how would hydra know about her, the only people who know are in this room and all shield agent but they-" mom said

"No" I said "no? What do you mean no?" I walked up where dad was standing and pushed him aside.

I pushed some buttons and an image appeared. "Do you all remember this man?"

"He found out when he pretended to be an agent" they all sighed.

"But I thought be was captured" mom said. "Yeah that's what fury told me" steve stated

He picked called someone on his phone but walked out of the room.

When he arrived, he didn't have a good look on his face.

"Apparently he was able to escape but was captured again after a few hours" "and they didn't tell us?" Mom sounded angry

"No because they thought there wasn't any damage done"

Dad looked back and forth between us all with the most confused look ever seen.

"Friday how big is the chance that the world will find out?" I asked her

"82%...."

".... within the next 24 hours"