|2| help

Jungkook view
WEEK 1 DAY 1

Oh for fucks sake

Jungkook turned his head around to look up at the excessively happy boy smiling a bit too widely at him causing him to scowl in distaste as he turned his back towards the other once again.

Taehyung frowned sadly, his features showing complete nervousness as he mustered up the courage to speak to the rude boy for the second time.

"so, since i'll be seeing you twice out of seven days for six weeks shouldnt i know your name too?" taehyung muttered as he gulped thickly at the silence that overtook them, his eyes widened slightly in surprise as jungkook had turned to look at him again, his eyes cold and void of any emotion.

"jeon jungkook" was all he muttered as he crossed one leg over the other, leaning back in his chair as he continued to stare intently at the younger who looked away immedietly, feeling intimidated.

"o-okay jungkook, how about we get started right away? We could do science first? Or maths? Perhaps english-"

Before taehyung could finish rambling a loud bang was heard, the impact of a fist hitting a desk, which caused the said male to flinch from the loudness it emitted, his words cut off completely.

"god" jungkook breathed as he ran a hand through his raven hair. "Do you ever shut up? Or are you planning to run that stupid mouth of yours all day" The male blankly stated as he rolled his eyes.

Taehyung gulped thickly as he tried to oppress the tears that were close to pouring out from the harsh words of the other. He simply took a deep breath and spoke again, but this time his confidence shattered completely.

"We'll s-start with m-maths" The brunette shakily murmured as he ran off to get the needed books for the rude male he had to now tutor for the next few weeks, his stomach feeling uneasy at the thought.

Jungkook glanced at his tutor, eyeing him from afar as he messily tried to find the maths book under the sixty others, dropping a few on the floor as he hastily attempted to put them back. It was obvious the younger was shaken up from his words and frightening aura making the older smirk in approval.

"so page one hundred and fifty - scale factors" taehyung said to himself mostly as he leaned forward to change the page in the book, jungkook caught a whiff of the males natural scent.

Shea butter and honey, the fuck?

The male was interrupted from his weird thoughts as soon as he heard taehyungs wavering voice. "y-you know how to do scale factors r-right?"

"if i knew, i wouldnt be here, and so wouldnt you. I thought you were supposed to be clever" jungkook whispered the last sentence however taehyung still managed to hear it, making his lips curl downwards in sadness.

"Do y-you have to be so rude? I-im trying to help you-"

"i don't need your fucking help. You're just a nobody assigned to help a delinquent like me. Why would you even help me? We're clearly different from eachother, and you already know my personality isnt the best so why dont you just leave" jungkook snarled as he narrowed his eyes at the younger as he said the last word, expecting the male to run away however taehyung knew better.

Taehyung view

"no. I wont leave. I'm your tutor and i'll stay, so get out your paper and necesseties and let me help you" taehyung said with a sudden rush of confidence, cheering on the inside as he saw jungkooks glare slightly falter while he threw the piece of paper and pencil on the desk all while eyeing taehyung intensely.

"g-good. Now uhm scale factors. So you start from the origin which is the coordinate zero zero, do you understand? -" taehyung paused as he took a look at jungkook to see if he understood or not, however by the look of the frown on the males face told him otherwise, so patiently, taehyung explained again until he saw the males frown falter as he slowly began to understand making the brunette smile softly.

"...and that is your new shape! Do you understand how i got there? Would you like me to explain it or do you want to answer the questions?" taehyung continuously asked as he stood up straight from his crouching position, smiling widely.

"stop asking so many questions. It's annoying" jungkook sighed, however despite his cold exterior, he was feeling just slightly proud of himself for actually understanding a rather hard subject though he would never admit his happiness.

Taehyungs smile faltered ever so slightly however he recovered as jungkook said he wanted to get on with the questions meaning taehyung had actually helped him understand a tricky subject, making him feel over the moon completely.

"you have twenty minutes left until our session is over so... Just do as much as you can" taehyung said, sighing once he knew he would recieve no reply in return.

In the past fourty minutes he had tutored jungkook he came to learn the male was rather quiet, rude,and a delinquent (his words previously) intriguing him as to why exactly he was attending tuition over summer, it was clear he didnt want to be here.

He was probably forced to. Poor boy.

"need any help?" taehyung piped in as he leaned over jungkooks shoulder to get a look at his work.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the males interruption grunting out a "no" As he immedietly went back to answering the questions.

Taehyung smiled as he realised jungkook was learning pretty fast. He was determined.

Eventually the hour was up, it being four o clock already. Taehyung was trying to get jungkook to stop but the male would simply ignore him and carry on making the younger huff as he checked the time it now being twenty minutes past four.

"jungkook, its almost half four! if i didnt know better i'd say you were enjoying this" taehyung huffed the last sentence as he puffed his cheeks out, impatiently waiting for jungkook to stop.

Suddenly in a flash of a moment, jungkook whipped his head up, a scowl shown on his face as he pulled out his phone and checked the time. He stood up abrubtly. "i was not enjoying this. Shut the fuck up." jungkook growled, taehyung staring with wide eyes as he watched the raven haired walk out of the building leaving his unmarked work in taehyungs hands.

What was that about?